Not open for further replies.

OnePunchGrill

Verified
OnePunchGrill
OnePunchGrill
Jul 10, 2017
Do you have Skype?

Yup :)

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit?

Plot 1, Plot 2, and Plot 3. [/plot visit OnePunchGrill 1 / 2 / 3]

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?:

I really like both of them equally, but if I had to choose, I suppose interior.

How much time do you tend to build each week?:

Right now, I'm on the server everyday for hours, and I would say 3 of those hours are spent in building of some sort. So combined, that's about 21 hours. This will change once my classes start in October, but even then, I like this server a lot so I don't see why I wouldn't be on as often.

Tell us about your favorite building memory:

Okay, I'll be honest with you, I briefly played Minecraft back in 2009 when it first came out, stabbing wood with my bare hands for a couple hours before quitting, and only just started playing for real couple months ago. And by the time I first got on this server, I thought I had my building skills down, and I was proud of what I had built for my friends. Long story short, I got in touch with one of the prominent members on this server for a possible building deal, (he/she shall remain anonymous, but he/she is one of the helpers now), and he/she came to my friend's realm to check my builds out. Looking back, those builds were dog sh** and I'm surprised he/she was polite about it to not say anything. But I didn't get the job, and it was a humbling moment - and a learning experience where you feel like your horizon has expanded. It was like going shopping with your mom when you were 8, and then realizing for the first time there's something more expensive in this world than Forever 21 xD Anywho, that really motivated me to work harder, and I started looking up different forums and websites to learn more about building techniques till eventually, I came up with my own style that I'm very happy with atm. Without that encounter, I wouldn't have been motivated enough to become an architect, and it's also one of my funniest memories just because the builds were so crappy in hindsight. My builds have gotten pretty good since then, as you'll see on my 3 plots, and I hope the feeling is mutual. Have a good one ;)

-Best,
Grill

H

Heather

Your builds are quite impressive. Keep working on your portfolio and trying different styles to improve. You can reapply in 1 week if you wish.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.