Accepted OOPSIESS teacher app :)

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)?
OOPSIESS
(its starting to bother me oops)

2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)
Knowing me, I love creative subjects so definetly sf food making or just basic sf, if ever available law class, but I'm open to any open subjects.

3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
Police-Citizen

4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?
I would give them 3 warnings to start behaving to what is being told, if they continue mis-behaving after 3 precise warnings, i will send them to the principals office.

5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)

yuppers, ena #6220

6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
Eastern Timezone

7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
I'd like to become teacher because I like having to explain anything as roleplay, and i've always thought about a crazy teacher :) ok no, but I'd love to have students as roleplay as teach them how to become better, learn different things, have a class, experiment all different type of players and students, and have a different point of view of some players as students!

8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded.
I agree to being a good role model, and lower my character to a more mature basis.

Thank uuuu -ena <3