Open Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

This is very important and I felt obligated to do this. I have noticed over the past month a lot of notable members have left mccities and mccities is getting a lot of new players which is good!!!! But when this happens and it keeps going at this rate I felt obligated to create this group. There is five members on the notable member list: @Jo3512, @EnderPort, @jk1119, @Heather and me @Gabriel.

I think we should the top 5 notable players make a group of 5 which will be responsible for making sure that the original mccities traditions culture and history will remain for as long as the server is on. I think that is the least we can do and I encourage these top 5 to join this.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I think that if this was a thing (which it probably won't be) you would actually need to have players who have been playing mc cities for a while....
This is not a bad list, but I'm sure there are MANY other players who have been playing mc cities longer than the group you have selected - so if this is added then research will need to b done. (Like I said, I believe IF this was a thing it should be veteran players, and I wonder how you would creep up in there xD [as I think you started 1-2 months ago?]).

The history and older traditions of certain things is important, but is it really necessary to leave it up to a group of players? Maybe important events could be documented by a certain player who would be the 'librarian' or something.

Another thing... Although keeping certain traditions is important, the server WANTS to grow and become more diverse. You're right, with new players comes many new things, but those 'new things' also help shape the server.

While this idea is not bad, I'm stating that it is not exactly needed/and would have minimal effect.

T

Trump15024

No you are right i picked those players because they are the top 5 notable players well top 4 including me all i want this to be is the emergency group like if someone were to happen where mccities went away from its roots we would be there to make sure that mccities will not dwindle away

T

Trump15024

This is to help the people and players of mccities this is the way we have formed it pixel puppy i will add you on since the other guy is not on anymore

T

Trump15024

Ok but this is to help the whole community at large not for attacking each other

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Ok but this is to help the whole community at large not for attacking each other
Gabriel, but imagine if you were a veteran player - you had millions cool houses, everything. Sunndenly this person comes on for a few weeks, they spam the forums, and they make suggestions about how they include themselves as one of the Top players. :/

Mar 21, 2017
That Is a great list but I got to agree with Diamondtiger. Every staff member profile I click on has you begging them to look at a post. This list is great though, Just be a little less....Tryhard

Reactions: Deleted member 832
T

Trump15024

If the staff is not doing there job I point it out. And i would not have to be on forums so much if it was not for people like you

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
Although the notable members list is for the people who have the most messages or the most likes. All of the members of that group have to be responsible as well. The one with the most messages, could not be as responsible, or enthusiastic about the server even though they post a lot of messages on the forums.

T

Trump15024

Yes donut you are right I will be making MAJOR adjustments to the team

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
If the staff is not doing there job I point it out. And i would not have to be on forums so much if it was not for people like you
Umm so for the first part you basically want staff to mute you? Or are you saying that the current staff is not good? We all know you wanted a new staff team (including yourself of course), but really everyone else thinks the current staff are perfect.

And for the second part - What does it mean!?! Coitan has done nothing wrong, and yet after telling others to stop 'personal attacks' you seems to be aimed them right back ...

Once again, I am not trying to be mean, but merely where you are coming from :/

Reactions: Deleted member 832
T

Trump15024

Umm so for the first part you basically want staff to mute you? Or are you saying that the current staff is not good? We all know you wanted a new staff team (including yourself of course), but really everyone else thinks the current staff are perfect.

And for the second part - What does it mean!?! Coitan has done nothing wrong, and yet after telling others to stop 'personal attacks' you seems to be aimed them right back ...

Once again, I am not trying to be mean, but merely where you are coming from :/
1. The staff is wonderful
2. I made a freaken dedication park to all the staff in creative.
3. I don't want to be staff

Status
Not open for further replies.