Open Mail

CreeperGamer

Hello MC Cities community, I'm back once and for all! Not because of me no longer being banned but because I want to, something told me to come back for you guys forever whenever I get the chance, YouTube can't stop me from seeing you guys, life can that doesn't mean I won't try to find the time to come and hang out with you guys! I'll make sure to do a behavior status, I'll make sure I help everyone the best that I can!!!!!! Don't worry I'll still do YouTube! I'll make sure to give you guys a shout out, I'll find time to come to the server, and contact you guys even if it kills me! I may be doing YouTube but that won't stop from seeing you guys. I want to thank you guys for everything that you've done for this server no matter what the case may be I'll make videos just for you guys. Oh my gosh I'm crying, I guess it's tears of joy that I'm coming back I'll behave, respect the staff, and do all that good stuff because you guys deserve it! I think my tears are making the ink blue, anyway I'm so happy that Coban gave me a second chance I thanked them *I had to say them because I'm not trying to get yelled at for not know their gender*, so let's get the party start it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I love you guys, you guys are like family to me! I don't know how to thank you guys.

Love,
MarkAnthony Lee Marston

Reactions: Laurel