Paint ball guns?

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
We can make this server a better more teamwork,friendly,fun game! May you please make a paint ball area warp. If yes plz make paintball guns and paintball armor aka Armor that makes u get out of the paintball game when u get shot with paint once.

Eun-duru

Former Staff
Apr 9, 2017
NorthEast USA
I feel like this would be an add-on that is super unrelated to the game itself. This idea would only be carried out if staff had absolutely nothing to do but add random extras to the game. But of course that will never happen, since staff always has jobs to do. Plus, how many people would participate in paintball games? Does it attract the entire McCities audience, or a large fraction of it? This sounds like a cool idea, but its a little unrealistic, sorry about that.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
But the thing is you think the server wont use the paint ball mini game but I know 20+ that would

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I agree with Eun about how this is irrelevant to the performance of the server, and often wouldn't be used for playing paintball. In my mind I think this would also cause a great amount of lag if you were to have paint splatters when you shoot.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
I agree with Eun about how this is irrelevant to the performance of the server, and often wouldn't be used for playing paintball. In my mind I think this would also cause a great amount of lag if you were to have paint splatters when you shoot.
Very True

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
Although it's irrelevant to the server itself, it could be a nice addon just for fun, so it'd be like guns were you could invite friends to play paintball in the city and such, nice idea.