Parkour Suggestion

CreeperCJG

CreeperCJG
CreeperCJG
Jan 19, 2018
The Police Station
Hey! I had a good suggestion recently and i was thinking that maybe we could have a /warp parkour or something in McCities for players who would like to do some parkour if they have nothing better to do. Like have different levels that you advance to as you complete another level and so on and at the end there is a small reward or something. Parkour is fun and I think that players will enjoy it as a boredom killer.

pikagirlsboy

Apr 30, 2018
Hey! I had a good suggestion recently and i was thinking that maybe we could have a /warp parkour or something in McCities for players who would like to do some parkour if they have nothing better to do. Like have different levels that you advance to as you complete another level and so on and at the end there is a small reward or something. Parkour is fun and I think that players will enjoy it as a boredom killer.

i agree very much that would be a nice feature to see or like arcades or things like that so it seems more like a citi life

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
This would be a bit of a sidetrack from what we are going for, it's possibly an idea for an event though.