Personal issues with depression

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
Right, so I know a lot of players on cities as well as those that are registered on the website may find it weird that a 19 year old university student is doing something like this, but here we go

For longer than I can care to think I've suffered with depression and anxiety issues, and no matter what I've tried over the years nothing seems to have worked. Currently the majority of what I do consists of attempting university work, watching youtube videos, actually going to university and sleeping. I literally have no social life whatsoever, and the friends I used to see back at my old university barely keep in contact with me anymore. I've reached a point where I have no idea what to do anymore and feel like there isn't anything else I can do. I've spoke to family, friends, tutors, lecturers, every possible person I can think of and nothing seems to have had an effect.

Now before any of you start worrying about me, I'm not going to do anything drastic as that would just cause even more issues, but I want to take this time to say that I'm going to be leaving for a month or so. I know what some of you are thinking "oMg He sAiD hE wAs GoInG tO lEaVe mAny tImEs beForE", but this time I literally mean it, at least for a month or however long it takes me to find myself again and catch up to everything else that's going on in my life. For now, this will be my last forum post, I'll also leave a profile post for anyone that doesn't catch this forum post for some reason

You've all helped me out so much in so many different ways, but now is the time for a good long break. I mean it when I say this, I'll be back soon in around a month or so

Peace

Josh

Minty

Verified
Mintyness
Mintyness
Citizen
Dec 22, 2017
dreamstate
I know what depression feels like and I hope you'll feel better soon. we'll miss you tons!