Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
hoping to come back to the arch team <3

1. What is your username?
PixelPuppy_ (soon) currently BarackMobamba_

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Citizen with around 46 days of game time with 24 hours this month

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
/plot tp 4, 2 (the one with the most builds that shows the best sample), 3 (a city project I did for ciel with town houses), 4 (the one with some builds that I'm very proud of including Lugar'shome with 2 other houses on it, one farm and one town house type model) I also am submitting screens of builds I have worked on on a different server that has world edit (since I can't use w/e on cities I haven't build much on here lately.)

5. Why do you want to be an architect?
I would like to contribute the helping out the architect team with techniques and work on the cities appeal aesthetically. Additionally I plan to take up many projects at low costs with high quality like I used to. I would be willing to work on whatever city projects needed too and am good with interior and exterior. I wish to use the access to world edit and voxel sniper as well, since I have experience with terraforming and have actually become quite good at it.

6. How would you contribute to community projects?
Like I said previously, I am good at both interior and exterior and have recently gotten good at terraforming, and I would love to work on expanding new city or working on any needed project. I feel that I work well with other arches and would love to add details to builds and work on putting the builds like houses in an environment with terraforming.

--> process of making fairy tale themed terraform build on different build server
--> finished project of terraforming
--> goh house I've been working with PurpleTurkey, MissMelonee, and Bxdgie
--> bird PurpleTurkey and I made

------If you want to see more pictures of builds I have made on different servers I will try and round some up for you.

Last edited:

Smilinq

Former Staff
Smilinq
Smilinq
Jan 11, 2018
Australia
I really love the screenshots you've attached and your builds. We're really looking for architects to help us with newcity which will likely be predominately modern . I'd really like to see some modern builds if possible.

On a side note you've been a part of the team a few times and have been a bit disrespectful at times. Please try and follow the server rules, and be more respectful between now and your next application

Please reapply when you've built a few more modern builds! Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.