• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Graphic_elf

Graphic_elf
Graphic_elf
Jul 15, 2017
The land in my imagination

Top nominated players in the nomination thread are listed in the above poll, vote for the player you see deserves Player of the Month!
The player with most votes will be announced POTM for a whole month.

What are the rewards for becoming POTM?

- MVP Rank on the forums for a month, which includes increased signature space.

- $10 voucher on our server store with no minimum whatsoever.

- A random, exclusive admin item granted by one of the owners just for the winner.

Rules:
- You can not vote for yourself, if you do it will result in your disqualification.
- You can only vote using one account. Will result in disqualification from this and future polls otherwise.
- Do NOT beg or ask others to vote for you. Will result in disqualification from this and future polls.
- Do NOT influence others to vote for a participant. May result in your ban on the forums.
- Keep it fair and fun for everyone.
- If an unexpected event occurs, the server owners reserve the right to choose or end the event as seen fit.

The winner will be chosen in a few days so good luck to everyone!!!

Voting will close in "5 Days" Vote soon!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Gj is already a Helper wtf.
She helped me a lot becoming staff. Even if it seems she only helps cause she’s staff, she has been doing this for a long time way before she was staff. I remember her giving some free slimefun items to people who needed them, and were even willing to pay but she gave it for free. Not really influencing anyone just explaining, why most of us voted for her.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
EEEKKKK ALL MY BESTIES -.- WHYYYYYY I CANT CHOOSEEEEE WHYYY? xD I love them all so much,
@Gjegevey has been so kind to me , and one of the most helpful, and kind staff ever <3 -cough cough- her b-day is in 5 days
@Graphic_elf is always there for me, having weird chats about guys and always making me fat with cookies <3
@Ena helped me so much, and is honestly one of the most understanding peeps ever <3
WHOOOOO DOOO I CHOOSSEEE? T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.