IMPORTANT Plot/Property Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
You must comply with the following plot/property rules or your plot/property may be taken at anytime after a warning. These rules do not apply to personal islands.

• Exterior - At least have some sort of a shape, try not to make it look like a plain square, circle, or whatever it is.
  • Surrounding - Your build must fit with the general concept of the builds in your surrounding. You cannot simply place a medieval build in middle of skyscrapers.
  • Farming - You should never use your plot simply for farming. You are welcome to do it underground; however we do not want random farm plots in middle of the city.
  • Decency - Generally, your build should look decent. It shouldn't look half destroyed, missing blocks, or have a bunch of ore blocks placed on the outside.

You will find yourself with a warning first time around, if there are no changes made within a week (if you are active during that week), your plot/property may be taken away.
Wait yes, okay understandable, but how can a build simply be a "circle"? It's bloody minecraft.
------
But this doesn't have anything written about destroying or "griefing" a perfectly fine house and I think that may confuse people....

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
You'll always get a prior warning before the plot is taken, but yes, at some point, you'll need to build something on the plot or it will be taken to be sold to another player who is in need of it.
How much time will you give after the warning.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Well people thing griefing means destroying someone elses home. Its a totally different thing destroying your own and they think its ok to wreck anything as long as you own it
Ye I had that prob when I had a plot I forget the name lol

Conan

Nov 2, 2017
You'll always get a prior warning before the plot is taken, but yes, at some point, you'll need to build something on the plot or it will be taken to be sold to another player who is in need of it.
Look around /warp Farm alot of plots are taken with nothing on them

Flyzone

Mar 9, 2019
The network at my house just got a new firewall, and I cannot come on to the server for a few months. Can my house be kept as mine until I can join again?
I just had to buy it back from Atlair and it cost me everything I had.

T

Trump15024

The network at my house just got a new firewall, and I cannot come on to the server for a few months. Can my house be kept as mine until I can join again?
I just had to buy it back from Atlair and it cost me everything I had.
Please don't bump old threads. This is over 1 year old. You can always private message staff if you have questions/concerns.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.