nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
You must comply with the following plot/property rules or your plot/property may be taken at anytime after a warning. These rules do not apply to personal islands.

• Exterior - At least have some sort of a shape, try not to make it look like a plain square, circle, or whatever it is.
  • Surrounding - Your build must fit with the general concept of the builds in your surrounding. You cannot simply place a medieval build in middle of skyscrapers.
  • Farming - You should never use your plot simply for farming. You are welcome to do it underground; however, we do not want random farm plots in middle of the city.
  • Decency - Generally, your build should look decent. It shouldn't look half destroyed, missing blocks, or have a bunch of ore blocks placed on the outside.
  • Activity - Properties may be taken if there are no activities found within the property. (Basically just buying it and letting the property sit there).
  • Apartments - Apartments can only be regioned in islands due to a surplus.
  • Limit - You are not allowed to use alternative accounts to bypass the property limit. The properties will be taken if you are found to be doing so.

You will find yourself with a warning first time around, if there are no changes made within a week (if you are active during that week), your plot/property may be taken away.

zeesel cohen

Oct 27, 2016
As I totally see ugly homes being and problem not every1 is a good builder and really cant add much shape I feel for this problem a arch should have to help that person the arch should also get paid by the city.

Reactions: Simon32336 and Wynd

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
As I totally see ugly homes being and problem not every1 is a good builder and really cant add much shape I feel for this problem a arch should have to help that person the arch should also get paid by the city.
With more arches being accepted. This should be a arches main job. Or one of his main jobs.

Reactions: Simon32336 and Wynd

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
but archs should get paid by the city if the city will not accept the builds of the people with no exterior design abilities...
Yes i think, That if someone cannot build their own house, they should hire a arch.

Reactions: Simon32336

BrendaM

Feb 21, 2017
You must comply with the following plot/property rules or your plot/property may be taken at anytime after a warning. These rules do not apply to personal islands.

• Exterior - At least have some sort of a shape, try not to make it look like a plain square, circle, or whatever it is.
  • Surrounding - Your build must fit with the general concept of the builds in your surrounding. You cannot simply place a medieval build in middle of skyscrapers.
  • Farming - You should never use your plot simply for farming. You are welcome to do it underground; however we do not want random farm plots in middle of the city.
  • Decency - Generally, your build should look decent. It shouldn't look half destroyed, missing blocks, have a bunch of ore blocks placed on the outside.

You will find yourself with a warning first time around, if there are no changes made within a week (if you are active during that week), your plot/property may be taken away.
Oh I don't think mine fit the first two

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
I have a complaint against
VolumeXero..
He deinied to region my hotel case apparently there wasn't any tall buildings around but to be clear there was heeps and if I'm wrong I'm sorry but whatever dumb staff member named my hotel mainsthotel if it can't even be a hotel!! :mad:

CreeperGamer

• Farming - You should never use your plot simply for farming. You are welcome to do it underground; however we do not want random farm plots in middle of the city.
  • Decency - Generally, your build should look decent. It shouldn't look half destroyed, missing blocks, have a bunch of ore blocks placed on the outside.

I'm not allowed to build a nether theme house where I'm at? That sucks. I want an awesome house! Kiri this is disappointing!

Status
Not open for further replies.