Police Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnwchiro

Oct 30, 2016
What are the 5 reasons to jail? Assault, Murder, Trespassing, Illegal Guns, Possession of Drugs
What is tp jailing and can you do it? tp jailing is when u send a person to tp and then jail them. It is not allowed on this server.
Name some commands you know police can use. /duty , /invsee, /getpos, /co i
What is the bail for 1-5 kills? What is the bail for 1-5 drugs? 1-5 kills = $500.00 Bail, 1-5 drugs = $500.00 Bail
Did you read the Police Guide on the forums? Yes I did
Why do you want to be police? I would love to be a police because I think that the server is lacking on police. I believe that I would be a great police because I am on most of the day. I will be on around 3-7 hours a day. I know all of the commands as to be a police and I would be a great fit to the community. I will also respect all people and obey all of the rules to be a police.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, for what? I do have a criminal record and that is for hitting a police with my first 3 times as a joke. I paid my bail to get out and yes, i did earn the money for that bail.

Reactions: laggynab

jnwchiro

Oct 30, 2016
Oh yes, and i did try to kill jr with a gun... but after that i bought a license to release my self and payed the bail

jnwchiro

Oct 30, 2016
And you also kill people multiple times a day and try and kill me and dont kill me
And yes, I agree with you lemons, I did kill a few people today because they were trying to kill me and also, they were yelling at me that i was scared and i had to prove my point

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
As far for answering the questions correctly you got it right. However, when we asked you about why do you want to be police, you give some valid points but really unsupported and short. Also, the whole application isn't really user friendly and i kinda get lost so it would be nice if you space things out. For the criminal record you should've just put yes, I got jailed for murder, assault, and not having a licensed gun. Goo luck.

xSyncx

Oct 26, 2016
How come almost everyone forgets to write the command /release [username]? It is probably the second most important command after /duty...

Peppah

Oct 25, 2016
I can really tell you know the laws of the server, which is great! However, your application was not user friendly or profession, which is why I am denying the application. Thank you so much for taking the time to apply, though! If you would like to re-apply, you can do so in a week. Any applications made before then will be denied. Feel free to look at the accepted applications for help!

_GTR

Oct 30, 2016
You tried to scam a couple of times... i think it's a bit ironic you're applying for police lel

Status
Not open for further replies.