Police application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imms1998

Oct 26, 2016
What are the 5 reasons to jail? Murder, Drugs, Assault, Illegal guns, Trespassing.
What is tp jailing and can you do it? Tping to a player or someone they're with and jailing them.
Name some commands you know police can use. /duty /incidents /release /invsee
What is the bail for 1-5 kills? What is the bail for 1-5 drugs? $500 each
Did you read the Police Guide on the forums? Yes
Why do you want to be police? Catch them criminals and it seems fun.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, for what. Killing people but it was self defense I swear.

xSyncx

Oct 26, 2016
Good Luck, I will be applying if I get un-banned (Wasn't my fault, check out my appeal). I will be coming out of retirement because of certain people, I retired as Sr.Police...

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
You got most of the answers right. However, this thread isn't user friendly (not organized in a good way) your reasoning of why you want to be a cop is also bad, you have lied on the criminals record. other than that it is good. Good luck.

Peppah

Oct 25, 2016
You definitely know the laws, but the application could have been clearer. Like JrKeemStar said, the application isn't user friendly. Also, you do have quite a big criminal record. xD I've seen you multiple times murder people, or try to. I've also seen you deal drugs. Thank you so much for applying, but this application is denied. If you would like to re-apply, you can in one week. Any applications before the week is over will be denied. Feel free to look at the accepted applications for ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.