Not open for further replies.

phantomgame

Nov 12, 2016
minecraft username:
phantomgame

/ar time:
I have only played 7 hours and 30 mins

What are 5 reasons to jail:
1.Assault(hitting someone with a weapon 1+ or with a fist 3+) 2.Murder 3. Having drugs 4. Trespassing (going on someone else's property without their permission) 5. Having guns without a license.

What is tp jailing and can you do it:
tp jailing is when you tp/tpa to a player near the criminal,and jail the criminal.

Name some commands police can do:
1)./duty 2)./release 3)./getpos 4)./invsee 5)./co I

What is the bail for 1-5 kills and what i the the bail for 1-5 drugs:
The bail for 1-5 kill is $500 and the bail for 1-5 drugs is also $500

Have I read the police guide on the forum:
yes, I have read the police guide on forum

Why do you want to become a cop:
When I first on on the sever I was killed. Also, I was with my friends recently and got kill. this make me mad when I get killed so I want others to be free and not loose money.

Do you have a criminal record:
No, I don't have a criminal record

if you have any problems or question, just ask. if i missed any question then email me or send me on my application. thank you for your time

Last edited:
Reactions: laggynab

OmqPander

Oct 27, 2016
Great application but I think you need to have done a bit more time on the server but I am not saying this is a bad application

Good Luck

Ty OmqPander

Reactions: laggynab

Peppah

Oct 25, 2016
This application has been denied for two reasons. I think you could've spent a little more time looking for grammar errors to make this application more professional. The second reason is your /ar check time. Please work on this, and feel free to apply again in a week!

phantomgame

Nov 12, 2016
This application has been denied for two reasons. I think you could've spent a little more time looking for grammar errors to make this application more professional. The second reason is your /ar check time. Please work on this, and feel free to apply again in a week!
there is no grammar misstakes

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
there is no grammar misstakes
Have I read the police guide on the forums:
yes, I have read the forums
remove the s
Not a proper restating, and if you were asked "Have you read the police forum?" than you would anwser Yes, I have read the forum.
tp jailing i when yo tp/tpa to a player near the criminal,and jail the criminal.
is* no space here
Also most of the I(s) aren't capital
When i first on on the sever i was killed. Also, i was with my friends recently and got kill. this make me mad when i get killed so i want others to be free and not loose money.
2x on killed* makes* lose*
No, i don't not have a criminal record
don't= do not so remove the other not.

Status
Not open for further replies.