Police Application

gunnclan

Nov 22, 2016
Hell
Hi, my name is gunnclan and I have been playing on the server for almost 2 years now. I want to be an officer because I have made some mistakes in the past and I want to make it right. I want to keep the streets safe from illegal drugs and illegal guns. I promise to jail all criminals for their wrong doing. I respect the police force and look up to them, for they are good people and they keep the people of McCities safe from criminals and drugs. I see this server as a safe place for people to play, and if there is drugs, then it is not safe. McCities is a
miraculous server for everyone to play on. I have seen this server grow and develop and it is amazing what the creators of this server have made. I want to keep this server amazing and crime free!

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Hi, my name is gunnclan and I have been playing on the server for almost 2 years now. I want to be an officer because I have made some mistakes in the past and I want to make it right. I want to keep the streets safe from illegal drugs and illegal guns. I promise to jail all criminals for their wrong doing. I respect the police force and look up to them, for they are good people and they keep the people of McCities safe from criminals and drugs. I see this server as a safe place for people to play, and if there is drugs, then it is not safe. McCities is a
miraculous server for everyone to play on. I have seen this server grow and develop and it is amazing what the creators of this server have made. I want to keep this server amazing and crime free!
As an almost 2 year player, you should know that this is not how you apply.

Reactions: Jabu and Powerfull