Police/Crime role-play suggestion thread

T

Trump15024

I get many suggestions from players for the police and crime role-play. This thread is for anyone to suggest things they think should be added, fixed, improved, or for you to give any feedback. Any questions are welcomed. All the suggestions will be discussed by police, staff, Gj, and me. Thanks and have a great thanksgiving :D

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
1)Please add alternative exits out of robbery, instead of having only one way in-and-out. (E.G: There is only one entrance through the entire robbery, and also only one way into the vault where police can camp. Lava parkour.) (Cops have been continuously camping right in front of the cave entrance and the lava parkour)

2) Make jail sticks 3-5 hits, or make the grapple only usable against grapplers. This has been suggested a long time ago, and I see no changes about it. I understand the inability for cops to catch up to us, doesn’t mean they have to be overpoweredly geared against us.

3) remove grapple protection. One of the cops spams it so we can’t tag him. He uses the 15 seconds of grapple protection to protect him against our hits, and therefore continued to spam it no matter what. (Be noted that they can still jail us despite grapple protection)

4)Stop making robberies impossible. Cops have been camping in the only entrances to the vault, added a passcode, banned ice sticks or barrier gadgets, and rules kept being added in, like the inability to warp out of vault etc, despite the difficulty we had against cops.

5) Not to sound mean, but stop using hypocritical excuses to gain advantage over us. An officer notes that jail sticks will remain one-hit to “balance” out the oVeRpOwErEd MyThIcS we have. Another officer says that rules were constantly being added in robberies because “they are too easy for us”.

6)Stop being so lenient on the team. I know the quality of cops has been improving slowly, just not enough. An officers has been making mistakes for the past 5 months, and nothing has hairlines to him/her.

7)This is to all officers, and it’s something personal, but stop sneaking up on us during the times when we’re inactive. Almost half the officers do this: Doesn’t run out of safe zone to jail because there is a bunch waiting outside, and only jails by sneaking up behind us, or when we proceed to our personal activities. This is not against the rules, but since this is a thread to suggest changes to cops, I want to remind you all that this can change the perspective we have on you.

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
I feel like we shouldn't only promote crime. We should also promote officers, to make them willing to do their real job, and to improve the quality of the team. Like giving officers higher salaries. Or why not creating a jail system where you must pay money to get out. If you don't have money, you must work in the jail

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O
I Agree with lateley. they can just come up and say they want the sticks to be 1 hit cause mythics are op, i myself have a sharp 6 axe and tier 3 scrolls but i can't do **** against the stick. All i can use to kill them is a gauss, but most of the times the gauss doesn't actually hit them but gives the particles only. even steroids and magic sugar and i won't be able to kill them

I used to be a cop on here aswell, and i tbh thought it was too op aswell since i was one of the best pvpers on the server and no one could basically kill me.

Flipper

Ltg_Flipper
Ltg_Flipper
Sep 14, 2018
My Wi-Fi
I feel like we shouldn't only promote crime. We should also promote officers, to make them willing to do their real job, and to improve the quality of the team. Like giving officers higher salaries. Or why not creating a jail system where you must pay money to get out. If you don't have money, you must work in the jail
nvm what i said before but Police are buff enough and... yeah

Reactions: ItzJazzMade