Police Drug-sniffing K-9 Units

legoprodigy

Apr 30, 2017
Since drugs can theoretically be hidden from raids if cleverly done so, I thought that K-9 police dogs would come in handy to sniff out hidden drug stashes. These can only be used when warrants are issued, and they can't be used outside of the area designated by the warrant, and may be used in the wild world. :D let me know what you think!

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
Although I like your thinking I can not see the full use of this, as you said they would only be used on drug raids and the radius of which the dog could "sniff" out drugs would only be a few blocks if that while a lot of criminals will hide these chest full of drugs deep underground or more than a few blocks right behind the wall. Again just my take on the idea but keep thinking :)

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
This would be difficult to program being that chests are entities themselves

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Since drugs can theoretically be hidden from raids if cleverly done so, I thought that K-9 police dogs would come in handy to sniff out hidden drug stashes. These can only be used when warrants are issued, and they can't be used outside of the area designated by the warrant, and may be used in the wild world. :D let me know what you think!
One this would be very hard to make and 2 rarely do police search houses for drugs, not the /co i for the court cases.