Police Force Improvements

ApolloSaturn

Jan 22, 2017
Sometimes, catching criminals can be very simple, but other times, it can be hard if the criminal is using guns or grappling hooks. A police officer is allowed to use these types of gadgets, using ah, but I have recently noticed that you can not cancel items in ah. Instead, you must wait 48 hours to get your item back from ah, which is a big annoyance. Instead, these types of items should be right in the officer's hot bar when they turn on /duty, which will make it a lot easier. A police officer will only be allowed to use these gadgets when the criminal is using them. It can consist of a multi tool with a grappling hook, and also a gun. I have noticed that a lot of criminals also use guns against officers, which makes it almost impossible for the officer to catch them. The assault rifle has lots of knock back, which is really annoying because the officer can't get near the criminal that way. I think if officers had better weapons to use, against criminals using guns and grappling hooks, it will make the catch more fair.

Lawfulvirus0

Apr 1, 2017
You do not have to wait 48h to cancel your items Just click the diamond then right click the items that you put up then go to the rotten potato and right click your items again to take your items from ah into your inventory

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

Police should have other options like tasers and side arms

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
It doesn't make too much sense to change the /ah for me because my /ah is as far as broken and I get along fine so why would that need a fix. Also with the police force... they already are able to use those items when a criminal is using them so there is no change there.

ApolloSaturn

Jan 22, 2017
ImKate recently told me that you can no longer cancel your items in /ah. This means that you have to wait 48 hours to get your item on duty, and then another 48 hours to get it back off of duty. Instead of having to do this, we should just have them in our inventor when on duty, and only use them when the criminal is.

D

Deleted member 832

ImKate recently told me that you can no longer cancel your items in /ah. This means that you have to wait 48 hours to get your item on duty, and then another 48 hours to get it back off of duty. Instead of having to do this, we should just have them in our inventor when on duty, and only use them when the criminal is.
We had police guns- they didn't do much damage- just froze em for 3 sec

ApolloSaturn

Jan 22, 2017
I mean, honestly, that is pretty useful for someone who is using a gun, because thy cant use it, and the officer can get closer. Again, the assault rifle has incredible knock back power.

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
No, you click on the diamond than click on your item again to get it back. Your item will be removed to the waiting to be deleted list in that period of time.

D

Deleted member 832

No, you click on the diamond than click on your item again to get it back. Your item will be removed to the waiting to be deleted list in that period of time.
I have a trackpad so it's weird to do

ApolloSaturn

Jan 22, 2017
It's not working for me Ciel, I tried it when it was on the "Items you are selling" menu, and I tried clicking that item while I was in it, and it doesn't come into my inventory when I click it, it just stays there. now it's in the expired menu, and when I click the item in there, it doesn't move either.