Possible Inactivity

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
I will possibly be inactive for 2 months for issues IRL. I hope I will come back someday, but no matter what I will always appreciate this server and recommend it to all players.
I would like to mention some players that have really helped me on the server. @MehLife @Power @Neilio_Xtreme @ramdon @LeanneTheUnicorn @ItzJazzMade . Sorry if I left out anyone that helped my in-game or on the forums.

Thanks,
True

MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
Reactions: Trump15024 and True

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
Best of luck in life friend, stay strong if need be! We'll always be here on the forums if ya need anything and hopefully we'll see you on the server again later down the road.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I will possibly be inactive for 2 months for issues IRL. I hope I will come back someday, but no matter what I will always appreciate this server and recommend it to all players.
I would like to mention some players that have really helped me on the server. @MehLife @Power @Neilio_Xtreme @ramdon @LeanneTheUnicorn @ItzJazzMade . Sorry if I left out anyone that helped my in-game or on the forums.

Thanks,
True
Hope you come back soon, wish you the best of luck.

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
Thanks all! I will hopefully be on from time to time, but I am struggling with issues IRL. I hope I can come back someday and look at how much this server has grown! Addition to awesome player list @dkjcfarms

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Bye True, I hope to cya soon!

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Reactions: Trump15024

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
My GF will be playing on my account sometimes so my account will be on, but I won't

ramdon

ramdon_person
ramdon_person
Aug 9, 2017
California

Thanks,
True
good luck, and rember rl is the most important thing.