Not open for further replies.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)?
My username is Powerfull
2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)
1. Negotiation (so how to best negotiate for a plot), or 2. Enchantment types (like what does smite do versus sharpness)

3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
I am citizen right now!
4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?
If a student was not behaving I would first give them 2 verbal warnings, and if it continued I would send them to the vice principal or the principal, who would help with expelling them most likely :p
5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
I do have a discord, it’s CP42 #7344
6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
I play on Eastern USA time!
7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
I want to be a teacher to help new MCCities players on my favorite server. This is by far the best managed server with the teams (staff, arch, and police), and I want to teach these subjects because I am passionate about them! I love negotiating for them, and I love working with enchantments! Its a ton of fun and I hope I can share these topics in a school setting :D
8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded.
I do agree to be a good role model! Thank you so much for reading my application, have a great day!

To all staff- I am so thankful (nibble memes) for this chance to be a teacher, I hope I can be a teacher and help the server as much as possible :D Thanks so much,

Powerfull/CP42

Reactions: Fiirena

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)?
My username is Powerfull
2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)
1. Negotiation (so how to best negotiate for a plot), or 2. Enchantment types (like what does smite do versus sharpness)
3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
I am citizen right now!
4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?
If a student was not behaving I would first give them 2 verbal warnings, and if it continued I would send them to the vice principal or the principal, who would help with expelling them most likely :p
5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
I do have a discord, it’s CP42 #7344
6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
I play on Eastern USA time!
7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
I want to be a teacher to help new MCCities players on my favorite server. This is by far the best managed server with the teams (staff, arch, and police), and I want to teach these subjects because I am passionate about them! I love negotiating for them, and I love working with enchantments! Its a ton of fun and I hope I can share these topics in a school setting :D
8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded.
I do agree to be a good role model! Thank you so much for reading my application, have a great day!

To all staff- I am so thankful (nibble memes) for this chance to be a teacher, I hope I can be a teacher and help the server as much as possible :D Thanks so much,

Powerfull/CP42
Are there any other subjects you wish to teach?
We already have an economics teacher, and we don’t see that the enchantment class will go a long way.

If you can, please edit this post or you can create a private conversation with all the principals. Thanks

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Not sure why this wasn't watched ... there is no longer an economics teacher and the position is open. If you would still like the position, or would maybe like to apply to teach another class, please message @Graphic_elf and myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.