Prom At School~!

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
A reason why I would like prom at school is so we can bring it more to life! In real life, we have prom at around 8th grade. For people who are younger than that, they could learn a few things about this prom and maybe get a bit ready for their big day in real life! Besides, who wouldn't wanna show off their best moves~! :love: ~Unicorn10110Pink

CreeperGamer

Wow! At my school only 10th grade and above can go to prom! (freshmen can if an upperclassman takes them) But, I agree, this is a good idea! I will speak with Izzie about it :D
Prom?! I never go to those kinds of dances but this sounds cool! I wish there was clothing stores on the server for Tux, dresses and all that kind of fancy stuff at a low, low price!

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
Oh I don't know when they actually have prom! but that isn't the point :laugh: I hope Izzie accepts it, and ty for the peeps that like meh idea ~Unicorn10110Pink

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
I think its a good idea, but how can we exactly do it? :cautious: If we just use leather tunics, we will look too tough for the prom :alien: maybe just edit our skins like I do sometime :) I dont know, maybe we can find a way :p ~Unicorn10110Pink

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
This is a good idea! I hope it can be added, since it will make the school realistic!

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
Thank you! I appreciate all of your ideas/help/ and comments :p
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Unicorn10110Pink

Reactions: michaelma4

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Nice idea!! We are actually going to have a school dance soon, we will consider this as a future leadership project. If anyone else has leadership project ideas, please tell me.

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
Yay! Izzie agreed to have a dance~! Ty All :p I'm So Happy And Greatful! McCities is a amazing rp server with amazing people~

Reactions: Laurel