Public Mail

Will you miss me when I'm not on the server often?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

CreeperGamer

Dear good McCities players,
First, I'm wrote this letter to let you know that I'm not going to be on the server anymore. Second, I apologize about that, it's just stuff came up, I have to change paths for my free time spending, and it's just really difficult to say this "Good-bye! See you later! So long!" I wrote this in red text to give off the fact the new path that I'm taking is YouTube. Third, I always wanted to be a YouTuber for so long but I couldn't because I'm playing Minecraft and not even worried about it which I am. Fourth, I'm hoping that you would see that it's not good-bye forever at least I don't think it is I'm so sad about doing it, I'm thinking "I highly doubt that any of them would miss me but I'm going to do it anyway because I'm that kind of person that would do it". Fifth, I know I caused some trouble on multiple occasions the last one got me banned permanently, I sent Coban a conversation about it after awhile they made it to a week, I need to control my anger or I won't be so lucky next time. Sixth, I know this letter is long but some letters are long, I made it long to get a couple of points across, and I barely have any Minecraft friends but I treat you guys like Minecraft Family so that's also a reason why I did this, the main reason my YouTube Path. Seventh, this is the last one I'll miss you all Minecraft Family, but it isn't good-bye forever! Shocking right? I'm making it seem like I'm leaving forever but I'm not. Eighth, when I get the chance I'll hop on the server, see how things going, and such. I'll do it for you guys, if something comes up I can't promise anything but I'll try to find some free time to get on the server I'll try to but like I said I can't promise anything. Finally, I'll still be on the server website, and discord from time to time if you guys want to talk. I'll be on the server website working on my one fan fiction, and on discord I'll be hanging out and such. Tomorrow I'll be starting my YouTube path! It's not Good-Bye forever hopefully! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(;);););););););););););););););););)

Love, MarkAnthony Lee Marston :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Reactions: laggynab
T

Trump15024

CreeperGamer Coban said if you use the right format you can get back on if you don't give up I will keep fighting for you I will talk to Coban don't worry

T

Trump15024

No you don't you need to be on mccities talk to Coban and use the right format

CreeperGamer

please stop trying to stop me! This is my choice! Yes I do! I have no choice it's too late right now! I'm banned for a week already talked to Coban they changed from forever to week. They said I need to control my anger or I won't be lucky next time. I really need to be a YouTuber.

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
please stop trying to stop me! This is my choice! Yes I do! I have no choice it's too late right now! I'm banned for a week already talked to Coban they changed from forever to week. They said I need to control my anger or I won't be lucky next time. I really need to be a YouTuber.
Gabriel Madame... I know that ur trying to help. But.. This is his choice. This is a fight that only he can truly win. If u step against him.. U are trampling on his honour. Be happy that he will still be with us. Be happy that he is alive :D Lots of awesome ppls have left completely and they have never come back. Thank Goodness that he is still trying to stay in touch.

Reactions: CreeperGamer

CreeperGamer

Gabriel Madame... I know that ur trying to help. But.. This is his choice. This is a fight that only he can truly win. If u step against him.. U are trampling on his honour. Be happy that he will still be with us. Be happy that he is alive :D Lots of awesome ppls have left completely and they have never come back. Thank Goodness that he is still trying to stay in touch.
Thank you laggynab! I'll do everything I can to make sure that I'll find a way to stay in touch with you guys! My discord name is: RealSpyroGamer if you guys want to talk or something.

T

Trump15024

@CreeperGamer I am sad you are leaving and even helped you try to get unabanned so now you are trying to get me in trouble? Good luck on youtube!