Public Mail

CreeperGamer

First, I'm going away from the server for a bit, main reason is life, partial reason is YouTube. It seems as though life has finally caught up to me I'm so freaked out about what's been going on. Second, I'm really scared right about now because of what I've been going through I'm not sure how I've survived but I finally was able to make up to this point and I'm not sure how long I'll be gone, I'm not really sure! I wish I did but I don't time hasn't been on my side at all never had at all but I'll try to make time to hop on the server and stay in contact with you guys I'll try can't promise anything, "Don't make promises you can't keep!" -Mrs.Marston my mom has always said that not always but she had said that before. Third, I know I cause trouble I really didn't intend to cause so much trouble for everyone now I'm banned for a week, I talked to Coban about they said they'll change it to a week and I need to keep my anger under control or I won't be so lucky. Fourth, my anger is also something I wanna talk about as well. My anger has gotten me in so much trouble it's not even funny. I'm being serious about this I'm not even kidding about everything I'm saying right now. But there will be days where I won't be on the server those are the days where life has decided for something else to happen to me and time doesn't give me much time to relax. I'm trying to keep my cool right now I'm trying not to cry or anything because this is the saddest thing I have ever had to write. Fifth, I'll be trying to keep my phone on me at all times I do have Discord on my phone but I cleaned my phone too much to the point where it looks weird. Finally, I'm hoping you guys understand why I'm writing this letter, and why I'm talking about this and such.

Love
MarkAnthony Lee Marston

CreeperGamer

We already know this
What's with the disrespect against me?! The last one was about my YouTube channel which is temporarily disabled until I set it up correctly! I'm talking about something totally different and this is such disrespectful comment! I don't know what to think of it! I'm hoping this ends soon because I'm already going through enough as it already is!!! I hate my life soooooo much!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 832

What's with the disrespect against me?! The last one was about my YouTube channel which is temporarily disabled until I set it up correctly! I'm talking about something totally different and this is such disrespectful comment! I don't know what to think of it! I'm hoping this ends soon because I'm already going through enough as it already is!!! I hate my life soooooo much!!!!!!!
Dude, if you ever need to speak just msg me or we can chill on discord etc, I miss you <3

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger
D

Deleted member 832

Thank you for the support! But anybody on here that does know me hardly misses it might've been because of my behavior on the server. I wish I could change it all!
<3
I'm now being accused of harassment, so I'm pretty angry too. <3 <3 I'm sure you could make a new ban appeal when you think the time is right, Coban won't be angry forever

CreeperGamer

<3
I'm now being accused of harassment, so I'm pretty angry too. <3 <3 I'm sure you could make a new ban appeal when you think the time is right, Coban won't be angry forever
Well I did talk to Coban about my ban they changed it to a week. I talked to them about it and they changed it to a week, they said I need to control my anger or I won't be so lucky next time. I hate myself for doing getting myself banned and for being an idiot by not listening to anybody when they told me to stop it.