Q and A (cause why not)

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
Ahh

How did u choose your name
so basically, what happened was........ *flashbacks* i was wanting to change ma name cause i didnt like "DarkEmeraldXD" so i went to the changey name thing and i tried at first "CrunchyBacon" But that was taken, so i was gonna do crunchybacon with a number after, then i didnt liekt hat so i did "SuperCrunchyBacon" and that was taken... so i resorted to the last possible thing i could do.. and i did... "VeryCrunchyBacon" and it wasnt taken so ehre we are today with the fab name VeryCrunchyBacon XD

Reactions: Minty and Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
so basically, what happened was........ *flashbacks* i was wanting to change ma name cause i didnt like "DarkEmeraldXD" so i went to the changey name thing and i tried at first "CrunchyBacon" But that was taken, so i was gonna do crunchybacon with a number after, then i didnt liekt hat so i did "SuperCrunchyBacon" and that was taken... so i resorted to the last possible thing i could do.. and i did... "VeryCrunchyBacon" and it wasnt taken so ehre we are today with the fab name VeryCrunchyBacon XD
Oh wait I forgot ur new username was verycrunchybacon I meant to ask abt Darkemeraldxd lol

Reactions: Minty and Bellaa