Quitting ~Lowkey_Jr

mrsenorjr

Nov 19, 2016
Hello,

My name is Lowkey_Jr or (Alex). I have recently been perm banned. Luckily i was unbanned by Kiri, which thank you kiri for giving me a second chance! Anyways I have decided to quit McCities... I have lost everything my plots, money... you know. I did the wrong thing, i understand the consequences i received i find it fair. But i have decided to quit... I have had fun the past 1-2 Years on here! The staff was friendly and it was really fun playing! Thank you all for everything! I have lost my Architect rank for the mistake i made, but i do understand. I love you guys. I hope i come back one day.... and if i do i will come back as a new me!
Thank you all for everything. Thank you Ciel, Kiri, Heather, Coban! I really appreciate it! Have a nice day everyone and I see you guys in the future... well i hope. Thank you!

~Sincerely Alex or Lowkey_Alex, or Lowkey_Jr!
<3

Reactions: DailyNextorz

DailyNextorz

Aug 20, 2015
Hello,

My name is Lowkey_Jr or (Alex). I have recently been perm banned. Luckily i was unbanned by Kiri, which thank you kiri for giving me a second chance! Anyways I have decided to quit McCities... I have lost everything my plots, money... you know. I did the wrong thing, i understand the consequences i received i find it fair. But i have decided to quit... I have had fun the past 1-2 Years on here! The staff was friendly and it was really fun playing! Thank you all for everything! I have lost my Architect rank for the mistake i made, but i do understand. I love you guys. I hope i come back one day.... and if i do i will come back as a new me!
Thank you all for everything. Thank you Ciel, Kiri, Heather, Coban! I really appreciate it! Have a nice day everyone and I see you guys in the future... well i hope. Thank you!

~Sincerely Alex or Lowkey_Alex, or Lowkey_Jr!
<3
I know what you mean lowkey it happens and it isn't the same anymore, well it was nice working with you as arch. Good luck in life and make sure to stop on by anytime you have a free day or so just to say hi!