quitting (unedited)

dkjcfarms

Dec 30, 2017
Wishing I was in the mountains
my name is dkjcfarms i have been playing for sometime already now and i have decided to quit. many people will say "we will miss you" or something along the lines of that ,but no you wont. i have made many mistakes and i have tried to repay them now. the first day i joined here i didn't really understand anything because i actually found a pretty decent server to play. people either knew of me or knew me but most people didn't notice i was simply there. i had my fun times and my bad times on this server but i might have caused a few new players to quit. however when i look back at my time here it went by in a fly and now everything is worthless to me except a few of my memories. to be honest every server has their people like the ones that want to get rich, the ones that want to have a good time, and the ones that just want their dream to come true. but you should only pick two of those ones i just just said because money isn't everything on this server and i wish i could of made a few more friends. but what do you do in the end make more money when you don't even need any ,but everything get bored sooner or later. but that is it about me some people wont read this the ones that do will wonder what i will do with my stuff well it is going to become a scavenger hunt. but most people dont care about you and that is all there is it is getting better but you cant make everything perfect. but dont bother to say goodbye or we we miss you because like i said you wont.

CreeperCJG

CreeperCJG
CreeperCJG
Jan 19, 2018
The Police Station
:'( It is sad to see you go dkjcfarms. Even though you may have done some things on the server you may not be proud of, you tried to make it right in the end and that proves that you are a good person. I hope you can come back and visit at least every now and then :'( . Even though you said not to say that we wont miss you. We still will, everyone makes mistakes in life and that is fine. You were still a good player. :( Good luck with everything in life!! Cya around.

CreeperCJG Out

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
my name is dkjcfarms i have been playing for sometime already now and i have decided to quit. many people will say "we will miss you" or something along the lines of that ,but no you wont. i have made many mistakes and i have tried to repay them now. the first day i joined here i didn't really understand anything because i actually found a pretty decent server to play. people either knew of me or knew me but most people didn't notice i was simply there. i had my fun times and my bad times on this server but i might have caused a few new players to quit. however when i look back at my time here it went by in a fly and now everything is worthless to me except a few of my memories. to be honest every server has their people like the ones that want to get rich, the ones that want to have a good time, and the ones that just want their dream to come true. but you should only pick two of those ones i just just said because money isn't everything on this server and i wish i could of made a few more friends. but what do you do in the end make more money when you don't even need any ,but everything get bored sooner or later. but that is it about me some people wont read this the ones that do will wonder what i will do with my stuff well it is going to become a scavenger hunt. but most people dont care about you and that is all there is it is getting better but you cant make everything perfect. but dont bother to say goodbye or we we miss you because like i said you wont.
I know that you just scammed us with those "scavenger hunt" books to make a quick buck. I want 15k for the **** i bought of you

Reactions: BootsieBear

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
I never really knew you that well, @dkjcfarms, but I'll be really sad to see you go. :( Good luck in real life, I know you'll go great places! And don't forget to check in every few month, we'll miss you! :)

Reactions: Laurel

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
@dkjcfarms If you are going to leave, pls dont do it b/c of your mistakes, everyone makes them, and everything will happen for a reason, and i cant imagine what this sever will be without you. You have been so kind to me, and im 100% serious, you literally gave me 2 HUGE boxes of food, and always said hi back to me when i messaged u <3 your honestly one of the kindest people in the world, and i will miss you. You have been such a positive person, someone who i have always strived to be like, someone who i admire, my goal. I will miss you, whats ur discord? ^-^ <3 Keep in touch, and good luck, just remember to quit for the right reasons, dont quit b/c of your wrongs b/c if we all quit for what we did wrong, there would be no one here ;)

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
I know that you just scammed us with those "scavenger hunt" books to make a quick buck. I want 15k for the **** i bought of you
He doesn't have too, you bought it so it is your money wasted. Even if it was a scam you bought it knowing what it was maybe it wasn't that good or what it seemed to be but you bought it so suck it up