Case Closed Raid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kidcraften

PinkPolos
PinkPolos
Apr 29, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? 2 peoples @EmileeJc Vegenes Idk if he got a McCities forum account
2. What are your claims/accusations? He stole mah stuff in furances
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? https://media.discordapp.net/attach...960774709248/unknown.png?width=400&height=225
https://media.discordapp.net/attach...075891445790/unknown.png?width=400&height=225
Oh on the server they have been tp killing me and stalking me and trespassing all day. Also I need that stuff to sell to help me get 185k to pay a loan it took me about 30 minutes to mine that stuff.

Reactions: Minty

Joseph28768

May 21, 2018
Not sure if this is appropriate to add to the court case. but a similar case happened to Luke. (forgot the rest of the name) and Battyfanged. at the time they were a newly married couple and wanted to succeed in life in the server. Vegenes and EmileeJC were stalking their small house and eventually ended up stealing their stuff in chests. because at the time the couple didn't know how to lock their stuff. not only did they steal, but they continued to murder the couple nonstop, always doing /back when they died. i know this because i was helping the couple defend themselves against the attack. sadly i didn't take any screenshots thinking at the time that it has been resolved and i wouldn't need to. but since it's happened again i'll try my best to provide evidence on their next possible attack.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minty

Joseph28768

May 21, 2018
darn, edited spelling mistakes and sentences so much it needs moderator approval..

Kidcraften

PinkPolos
PinkPolos
Apr 29, 2017
tbh this is kind of stealing which IS bannable even if the thing isn't locked since i couldn't lock it since the furnace wouldn't lock

Kidcraften

PinkPolos
PinkPolos
Apr 29, 2017
I need da stuff back asap bcz I need it to smelt my stuff and to sell took me a good solid 30 minutes to get all of that stuff.

Kidcraften

PinkPolos
PinkPolos
Apr 29, 2017
If I had proof to report them for tp killing I would since they did I tped her here to show her my house then she tped the other dude here then they killed me went to jail but they were jailed at my house so when they came back the continued to kill and trespass then they stole my stuff came back in my house looked in my chests.

Joseph28768

May 21, 2018
We really need evidence to support this case. sadly i don't have any and you'll know why if you read my say in the case.

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
If you would like to try to falsely accuse me of crimes, go ahead, but please do so in the Report a Player section and not on your court case. This thread should only be for things relevant to the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.