Re-Elect Trump15024 Mayor of Runnerboro

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Statement on behalf of the trump campaign: We have recently took legal action in Runnerboro regarding that leaders of foreign islands are involved in our election. We are planning to take this to the highest court of Runnerboro as this is a conflict of interest between islands. We have provided intel to the court to ask for a motion to change policy. We are prepared to prevent any other island governments from getting involved in the Runnerboro election. I personally do not have the power or the intent to take action of my own to change election rules. @TheDiamondTiger and @Death_Inferno360 have recently accused my administration of trying to change election rules using executive power. If they knew anything about the Runnerboro government they would know that I can't change election rules without eatsmith or a 2/3 majority and we do not have any intent to do that. However I will take executive action and sign a directive to my department of justice to monitor these foreign islands and will continue to provide overwhelming evidence to the Runnerboro federal court system of how foreign island owners are running to influence the democracy of Runnerboro and I and others in Runnerboro will not tolerate this. Again I do not have the power nor intent to take action personally to change election rules and anyone who spreads that false information will be punished to the fullest extent
Your belligerence will be your downfall.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

So he plans to disqualify us or so? I don't understand to be honest, if a war he wants a war he will get, I tried to play nice, but if this goes too far, I wont hesitate
See this is what happens when there is lack of communication. I have no intentions to disqualify anybody. Asking about war? I am not for war between islands but I have been briefed on my military capabilities

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I'm just here ss a citizen and this post is a good branding of yourself, but you have hurried that part where you argue with people and are disrespectful to others. Anyways, good luck in the election.

T

Trump15024

I'm just here ss a citizen and this post is a good branding of yourself, but you have hurried that part where you argue with people and are disrespectful to others. Anyways, good luck in the election.
No wonder I had to with all these people

T

Trump15024

Well the fact that @Death_Inferno360 just like a profile post saying death to Runnerboro is concerning. I now see there is a risk to Runnerboros sercuity and will be taking action.

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
Well the fact that @Death_Inferno360 just like a profile post saying death to Runnerboro is concerning. I now see there is a risk to Runnerboros sercuity and will be taking action.
why does runnerbro need security? isn't that just a waste of time xD I don't think anyone on the island would really care about health insurance either :confused:

T

Trump15024

well thats why his username is trump after all xD
Well don't you think we need someone who knows government policies etc to run a government? We don't need a slimefun junkie running our government. Just keep falling in traps tiger making your whole campaign about me

T

Trump15024

why does runnerbro need security? isn't that just a waste of time xD I don't think anyone on the island would really care about health insurance either :confused:
1. Prices are too high in Cayman so we give the citizens healthcare instead of them having to use /warp hospital 2. You always need island sercuity after there has been threats made toward the island

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Well don't you think we need someone who knows government policies etc to run a government? We don't need a slimefun junkie running our government. Just keep falling in traps tiger making your whole campaign about me
Well its Minecraft and no one is going to war with ya'll.. we all know stuff about politics but we don't have to use most of anything of them because its miiinnneeecrrraffffttt????

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
1. Prices are too high in Cayman so we give the citizens healthcare instead of them having to use /warp hospital 2. You always need island sercuity after there has been threats made toward the island
erm its Minecraft... derp. and threats r u serious.. its a game bro. if their not added to the island they can't do nothingggggg

T

Trump15024

erm its Minecraft... derp. and threats r u serious.. its a game bro. if their not added to the island they can't do nothingggggg
See none of you know how Runnerboro works have you even read our rules etc? You all are running off at the mouth making plans that are not plausible such as Death wanting to add ships when the island is expanded to look better a order by staff so basically these candidates know nothing about Runnerboro they are planning things that would go against helping Runnerboro and naturalization of the island done by @LeanneTheUnicorn

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
See none of you know how Runnerboro works have you even read our rules etc? You all are running off at the mouth making plans that are not plausible such as Death wanting to add ships when the island is expanded to look better a order by staff so basically these candidates know nothing about Runnerboro they are planning things that would go against helping Runnerboro and naturalization of the island done by @LeanneTheUnicorn
you didn't address what she said, no one can do anything if they are not added to the island ect, security is a waste of money but the healthcare is a good idea

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
I don't need you commenting after you made Nazi references and you are banned for a week
*Reference, i made one XD Plus idc if i am banned for a week which is kinda stupid bit eh it is just a game and i can comment on a public post if i wonna

Status
Not open for further replies.