Re-Elect Trump15024 Mayor of Runnerboro

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

you didn't address what she said, no one can do anything if they are not added to the island ect, security is a waste of money but the healthcare is a good idea
Exactly we are not spending money on police etc we use Cayman Police for sercuity like @Death_Inferno360 said he will create a police force when @Ciel and other staff said it's against the rules these candidates don't know anything about Runnerboro

Reactions: Death

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Well don't you think we need someone who knows government policies etc to run a government? We don't need a slimefun junkie running our government. Just keep falling in traps tiger making your whole campaign about me
But you don’t run a government ? It’s just kinda you making up rules that aren’t needed or ready exist ;-;

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

But you don’t run a government ? It’s just kinda you making up rules that aren’t needed or ready exist ;-;
What rules have I made up? I don't make the rules in Runnerboro regarding elections again your making your campaign about me

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
Exactly we are not spending money on police etc we use Cayman Police for sercuity like @Death_Inferno360 said he will create a police force when @Ciel and other staff said it's against the rules these candidates don't know anything about Runnerboro
Why do we need a police force.. There is already police???? why do we need all these useless things xD its just an island, the server owners can provides us with police officers so if there not online too bad xP

T

Trump15024

Why do we need a police force.. There is already police???? why do we need all these useless things xD its just an island, the server owners can provides us with police officers so if there not online too bad xP
You dident read my post that was Death who said that I agree with you so you just basically agreed with me and trashed Death good job

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Hey guys- let's cool down for a second... is this really nessesary to have another argument ;-; it is sad to see that a minecraft election is being taken so far. I DO NOT want to put the blame on anyone, so please do not take this as me being rude. To all of the candidates of this election- I wish you all the best of luck! May the best president/h0man/death god (xD)/ tiger/walrus/anyone else who's gender isn't specified :p win!

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

Hey guys- let's cool down for a second... is this really nessesary to have another argument ;-; it is sad to see that a minecraft election is being taken so far. I DO NOT want to put the blame on anyone, so please do not take this as me being rude. To all of the candidates of this election- I wish you all the best of luck! May the best president/h0man/death god (xD)/ tiger/walrus/anyone else who's gender isn't specified :p win!
I want @DelicateBean to run as city manager so we can work as a team

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.