Votes: 5 71.4%
  • na

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 832

Guys, I think we should reenable explosive pickaxes. They gave us way more abilities and since the ./unlock command now exists I can't really be used in an abusive way.

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
The explosive pick is stupidly op and will ruin the economy. I vote no.
It was not "stupidly" op but was good, with some plugin modifications it could be changed to a random chance to mine a random amount of blocks in the 3x3 area. This is what the majority of mining/prison servers have and works stably as you cant just hold mine and mine massive amounts in a short amount of time.

Well it didn't ruin the economy when it was around, plus we can lower prices
Prices in the shop in my opinion need to be redone as ores/mining materials are the only way of making money that has not been lowered to a ridiculously low price. Ruining the economy and methods of making money are different things. From my memory you made around 50K per inventory of redstone which sold the best when mining and made $120 per job paycheck. Defiantly not ruining the economy especially with today's shop prices.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
I like this idea because lets be real here, it wasn't insanely op. It did get you money fast back in the day but with what remote said about the random amount of blocks, that pretty much fixes the insanely op part about it.

I voted yes

D

Deleted member 832

I like this idea because lets be real here, it wasn't insanely op. It did get you money fast back in the day but with what remote said about the random amount of blocks, that pretty much fixes the insanely op part about it.

I voted yes
YAY #bringbackboom!

MunchyManofLife

Mar 4, 2017
I really don't think this should be added because, than if you mine with the explosive pickaxe than you can easily make lots of money. As you said "Than lower the shop prices" that would make it really hard for the people who mine normally and don't have an explosive pickaxe. I really don't think this should be added because the way everything is now is already good.

D

Deleted member 832

I really don't think this should be added because, than if you mine with the explosive pickaxe than you can easily make lots of money. As you said "Than lower the shop prices" that would make it really hard for the people who mine normally and don't have an explosive pickaxe. I really don't think this should be added because the way everything is now is already good.
Dude, you probably haven't been around as long as me. When it was still enabled there was no problem with the economy, it was the same, the only way it could be abused was if you could find a ton of ores, which isn't possible. There are no longer any abuse applications

bennyhendrick10

Dec 30, 2014
England
Dude, you probably haven't been around as long as me. When it was still enabled there was no problem with the economy, it was the same, the only way it could be abused was if you could find a ton of ores, which isn't possible. There are no longer any abuse applications
There WAS a problem with the economy, be honest. The pick wouldn't have been removed for no reason. The pickaxe with efficiency 5 and fortune 3 was unbelievably op. I don't think the server should start work on a new fix for a item what hasn't been around for a long time. The time should be used for better things such as finishing bank robbery and adding new stuff.

MunchyManofLife

Mar 4, 2017
Yeah, maybe I have not been around as long as you I joined around 2016 or 2015 sometime. That doesn't mean anything there are more people now and if you can easily mine things and get tons of blocks than you could just farm money all day and become rich.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Won't be added as it was removed due to an exploit. Digital miners are equally or even better than explosive pickaxe.

Status
Not open for further replies.