Username: __Remy
City plot: Subamrine
I would like the plot named changed from Submarine to Grand-Leanne-HQ

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Username: __Remy
City plot: Subamrine
I would like the plot named changed from Submarine to Grand-Leanne-HQ
I dont think your allowed to do that unless your the island owner. That would really mess up the common plot name like lets say sky1,sky2,sky3 I buy sky2 and change It DeathSky, it wouldnt just fit in. Plus I dont think its allowed

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
I dont think your allowed to do that unless your the island owner. That would really mess up the common plot name like lets say sky1,sky2,sky3 I buy sky2 and change It DeathSky, it wouldnt just fit in. Plus I dont think its allowed
no one owns the island it is on.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
no one owns the island it is on.
It dosent matter, austrum island already has a format like amh1 amh2 and submarine was meant for a SUBMARINE, you just were able to place a hotel on top but itmwas made supposedly for a submarine like there was one underground before but i think it was deleted when you transffered the hotel

Reactions: Powerfull

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
It dosent matter, austrum island already has a format like amh1 amh2 and submarine was meant for a SUBMARINE, you just were able to place a hotel on top but itmwas made supposedly for a submarine like there was one underground before but i think it was deleted when you transffered the hotel
well we will let the admins decide

Auryy

Former Staff
Aug 23, 2017
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to deny this region request. I have talked to higher management and they have made it very clear that we don't rename regions for no valid reason. Renaming a region to a name you would much rather like is not a valid reason. I understand your region isn't a submarine and that's why it should be renamed but personalized request for renaming a region is not a valid reasoning.

If you have any questions or concerns about this decision, please contact me on any platform including the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Cheers,
auryx

Status
Not open for further replies.