Not open for further replies.

Reff

DaReff
DaReff
Jun 13, 2018
DaReff's Architect Application

1. What is your username?
~ DaReff

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
~ Citizen. Due to balance, not playtime.

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
~ I do, it is DaReff#3304 ; Aswell, I have a microphone. I am also already in the MCCities' Discord.

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
~ Plot h 1 (Demonstrates some terraforming, as well as large-scale buildings and houses. Be sure to check the basements and interiors!
~ Plot h 2 (This plot contains a large commissioned pvp arena for a member of the community.
~ Plot h 3 (Commissioned by the same person as the pvp arena, this plot is simply a pond with a complimentary campsite.)
~Plot h 4 (Showcases a more generic style of modern, suburban, and building designs. Also equipt with interiors, though its not my strong suit.)

5. Why do you want to be an architect?
~ I was Architect once before, though I was banned alongside my friends. (Around 3 years ago) I never got to accomplish much before then. I would like to be a return and provide my knowledge with building, as well as contribute towards community projects. I've been looking for a community to put my spare time to use, and I believe MCCities in it's current state is the perfect place to do so. :D I get along and see a lot of familiar names in the staff team and architect team, I would be honored to be amongst you guys. MCCities has come a long ways, we have had our ups and downs, but I have learned a lot in the 3 years I've been away. I feel I am ready to come aboard the Architect team and help sculpt the future of MCCities. I promise to not let you guys down!
6. How would you contribute to community projects?
~ I specialize in exterior detailing, terraforming, and project managing. One of the most impactful things I could do as in community projects is to do some cleaning up and blending in of the terrain around community members' properties. Providing eye-appealing scenery around, such as water features, rock structures, custom-built trees, paths, and other decorative structures. I'm good with working alongside builders on projects, so working as a team would not be a problem at all. I could also be providing community members with reasonably priced build requests in my off time. I would also available throughout the week for whenever something comes up and needs to be built/repaired.

Status
Not open for further replies.