Region Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

I would like to invoke the Residents section of the island guidelines on my island of Bob.
Just because the island is owned by you or someone else does not mean you can kick out the residents for any given reason. If you feel that the property should be removed from the current owner for a rightful reason (ex: inactivity, no improvements to build, etc), contact a staff member instead.

Island of Bob this was in August. The players ar times as they are not active and it is clear in the resident's section island owners can invoke this rule for inactive none-modern plots.

bob plot owners: @cloutgracie (plot bob3), Ar time: Today: 0 minutes This week: 0 minutes, this month: 0 minutes.
@NeilioXtreme (andesky-1) ar time today: 0 minutes, this week: 0 minutes, this month: 45 minutes.
@KinkyKangaroo (pepville-7) ar time today: 0 minutes, this week: 0 minutes, this month 0 minutes.
@Ren8383 (pepville-5) ar time today: 0 minutes, this week: 0 minutes, this month: 0 minutes.
@violentjohnnyb (andeplot-4) ar time today: 0 minutes, this week: 0 minutes this month: 0 minutes.
@OliviaB2403 (bobs003) ar time this month: 2 hours 45 minutes
@JasonTodd (bobs002) ar time this month 0 minutes this month
@Mime2004 (bobs001) ar time this month: 30 minutes
@dwarflyncher (bob1) ar time this month: 3 hours 45 minutes
@edgynerd (bobsh-022) ar time 0 minutes this month
ok thats the lists and i put the ar time to show how active they are
But I have to go cya and thanks for all the help hopefully this can be resolved

Island of Runnerboro:

Regions

Region name: runc2
Owner name: KathyAndTCK
Reason: Too tall for the area, does not fit a modern theme.

Plot name: rn1
Username: Shadownite64
Reason: Does not fit a modern theme made of materials that do not fit the Runnerboro skyline meaning modern blocks.

Region name: rn4

Username: 3DBlockz

Reason: Not a modern standard, random blocks everywhere, halfway grified, open areas everywhere, floating blimp.

Region name: rn3

Username: Rhartok

Reason: Does not fit modern standards

Region name: runh002

Region owner: kirspy

Reason: Does not fit city standards, does not fit a modern design,

Status
Not open for further replies.