Republic OF RUNNERBORO OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD [June 18']

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

Obviously, I am not encouraging the rude signs or anything like that, and I am sorry to hear that such an event occurred. But if people don't know about the island, why was there a public election? That would like if random people such as myself could elect the head of NASA's quantum entanglement program. Too few people would be unknowledgeable regarding the topic, and chaos would ensue.
Most people are aware of whats going on with the island what I am referring to is projects that are not made public yet.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well i think creative criticism is alright. You guys can defend yourself but people still have the right to comment on their thoughts on how the island is from their point of view speaking of which they dont know whats happening inside the government. So of course the view would be different. I think that its fine to accuse there is nothing wrong with it, if they feel like things dont improve on their perspective thats their opinion on the matter, if for you you felt like it improve thats your opinion. But like again you will never really be able to satisfy both sides completely because again people have different perspectives. You cant really shape people to make them see it the same way as you, but remember creative criticsm is healthy as there are more points of view rather than one.

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

Well i think creative criticism is alright. You guys can defend yourself but people still have the right to comment on their thoughts on how the island is from their point of view speaking of which they dont know whats happening inside the government. So of course the view would be different. I think that its fine to accuse there is nothing wrong with it, if they feel like things dont improve on their perspective thats their opinion on the matter, if for you you felt like it improve thats your opinion. But like again you will never really be able to satisfy both sides completely because again people have different perspectives. You cant really shape people to make them see it the same way as you, but remember creative criticsm is healthy as there are more points of view rather than one.
Criticize the hell out of us because it will benefit us so we can see problems we need to fix but expect us to respond to you or whoever concerns with an equal response of how we are fixing it or if it needs to be fixed.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Criticize the hell out of us because it will benefit us so we can see problems we need to fix but expect us to respond to you or whoever concerns with an equal response of how we are fixing it or if it needs to be fixed.
Uh yea basically, all im saying is its beneficial sorta

Status
Not open for further replies.