Return of me

Diego

Mar 2, 2016
* I was tired of being banned.
* Are you there?

* Don't you remember me?

* It's me, your best friend...

So I have returned after over 1 year. Lots of players remember me as a big jerk, killing new players, scamming etc. After I was unbanned because I was found innocent after a hacking incident, I decided to return to the server. I will not be killing and scamming anymore. It was really sad that everyone was scared of me. When I logged on a few times, people begged me not to kill the! So I will be active a lot and I am no noob! I have advanced knowledge of slimefun, vanilla Minecraft, and commands! In the future, I might apply for teacher, helper, or maybe police! Other players will be returning too! A few friends of mine like 1stSerpentSniper, MC_Blue_Panda, PandaKnightz, and others! Please don't be afraid of me anymore, I have changed my ways.

Reactions: cat

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
* Are you there?

* Don't you remember me?

So I have returned after over 1 year. Lots of players remember me as a big jerk, killing new players, scamming etc. After I was unbanned because I was found innocent after a hacking incident, I decided to return to the server. I will not be killing and scamming anymore. It was really sad that everyone was scared of me. When I logged on a few times, people begged me not to kill the! So I will be active a lot and I am no noob! I have advanced knowledge of slimefun, vanilla Minecraft, and commands! In the future, I might apply for teacher, helper, or maybe police! Other players will be returning too! A few friends of mine like 1stSerpentSniper, MC_Blue_Panda, PandaKnightz, and others! Please don't be afraid of me anymore, I have changed my ways.
I remember you.... Long time no see.

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
* Are you there?

* Don't you remember me?

Welcome back! It's good to see you again, it's been awhile lmao