Returning

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Hello Cities,

Its been a long while since I've been on regularly to talk to everyone who is still here. Not many of you I'm afraid. After a good few months, I am back to torture you all and continue what I do best. Literally afking and doing nothing lol. If you ever want to chat, please message away :)

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
Hello Cities,

Its been a long while since I've been on regularly to talk to everyone who is still here. Not many of you I'm afraid. After a good few months, I am back to torture you all and continue what I do best. Literally afking and doing nothing lol. If you ever want to chat, please message away :)
Djdjjsjahwigsjehs yey

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hello Cities,

YAYYYY OMG YASSS!!~

Reactions: Powerfull

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Hello Cities,

Please don't go back. Stay and play siege with me, ignore the toxic children and play with toxic young adults instead.