roast the person above you

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
@ItzJazzMade Is it really made by you, or illegal immigrants you allowed to cross the US-Mexican border. It would be called ItzIllegallyMade, not ItzJazzMade. Maybe you should consider new futures rather than ruining yourself in society and looking like a fraud out there. Also since it is illegally made, it ain't AmericanMade. If it was AmericanMade, then you would be calling it ItzAmericanMade, but NO, you want workers from out of this country working for cheap wages, you little cheap thang.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
@ItzJazzMade Is it really made by you, or illegal immigrants you allowed to cross the US-Mexican border. It would be called ItzIllegallyMade, not ItzJazzMade. Maybe you should consider new futures rather than ruining yourself in society and looking like a fraud out there. Also since it is illegally made, it ain't AmericanMade. If it was AmericanMade, then you would be calling it ItzAmericanMade, but NO, you want workers from out of this country working for cheap wages, you little cheap thang.
Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm.........

Is this racism? Or just like using words in the wrong order to make it look smart? Or just stupid?

I dont get it....

Reactions: Powerfull

eddy

Oct 25, 2016
Canada
gracie, gracie... when do i start?

your nick is just sad asf (like all of them) like srsly wtf is graciedolan?
you have such no life, alli see you doing is throwing **** out and stuff... im sorry to see you have to do stuff to that extent to get attention and friends
you're just such an idiot... you have like... no brain AT ALL
idk if u made a face reveal... if you did, i wouldn't have wanted to see it Dx
ilysm <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerfull