Selling [Round 2] MCcities Official Plot Auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Gang gang
6mil on Mhouse
i want a few nice properties to use and its a perfect location as its in the top of a mountain range. Ive limited how many plots i use in the past months so I pretty much want to use this place for me and my friends. I might make it as an arena on top where you can do some sort of knockout game on top. The bottom would be like a nice interior. Its generally a nice place.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
mhouse 8 mil uwu

I saw this museum of old valued items once, and I want to make that here. this looks like a good spot to make a storage and museum for my old items since I collect them and that would be really sick. I don't have the plot for it now since I use them all so yeah. I also stick to my other motivation, coz I think that I can make a good house on top with a very beautiful view. uwu

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
;-;
_Shiba_
5mil for Mhouse
As mentioned before, I would like to convert this into a storage and farming plot, and would also like to conduct slimefun experiments there. It has an extraordinary view, sides with a unique location, and I am willing to offer more for this plot. I have never owned any special/big plots before, and I would definitely like to make a start by making use of Mhouse.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Sorry if this is a bit late but, I am bidding for the plot

Mhouse
ign: Death_Inferno360
bid: 8,500,000 or and 8.5 Million
Reason for doing so: I know that I am bidding a huge sum of cash but I was able to play again for a while, I wanted to use it for the reasons I mentioned above which is create a nice place for me to relax and also have a sort of knockout stadium on top. In addition to that, I wanted to take a little inspiration to one of the older player’s houses which they had one floor/room dedicated to Halloween items, I wanted to sort of create one similar to that because I think its a nice idea and its quite interesting. And yeah the halloween event has been pretty fun so far so thats a thumbs up to that too.

i don’t really have a suitable plot to really do this since the only plot I have right now is a house which will eventually be turned into a city hall for a island so I am quite barren right now. Most of all I think this plot would benefit me because Its better to use a few plots that would make me happy then a whole lot that I don’t get to use. So having that as my only actual plot I can use to live in would be really exciting.

thanks for considering!

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
Auction is closed! Good luck to everyone, Smilinq will announce the winners soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Smilinq

Former Staff
Smilinq
Smilinq
Jan 11, 2018
Australia
Auction is closed, and the winners are as follows:

- _Shiba_ with a bid of $5,000,000 for mhouse

Goh16 has been passed in due to retractions of bids. It will be in the next auction :)

Congratulations :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.