Not open for further replies.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
A lot of people have been asking me if there are jobs you can apply for in Runnerboro. The answer is yes! Here are the following high level jobs you can apply for to be in my cabinet which is the government of Runnerboro.

Secretary of State- Your job is top diplomat of Runnerboro. You will be in charge of all relations with other governments and islands and work side by side with the defense secretary.

Attorney general- This job you are head of the department of justice which handles court cases whether or not you live in Runnerboro in a way that TV judges do it.

Defense Secretary- Your job would be in charged of the Runnerboro armed forces and will have access to top secret plans and info.

Treasury secretary- Your job will be in charged of the treasury department which handles financial stuff in Runnerboro and if needed can look at ways to cut off funds to people/islands that poses problems to Runnerboro.

Link to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...jppEaOkSWKDAjuoxSnG9l5LQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Applied.

T

Trump15024

Update: Please welcome 2 new cabinet members to my administration @Death_Inferno360 as Secretary of State and @cp42 as the defense secretary. I will be making a conversation with you two to add you to the gov discord

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.