Runnerboro Cabinet positions open!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

A lot of people have been asking me if there are jobs you can apply for in Runnerboro. The answer is yes! Here are the following high level jobs you can apply for to be in my cabinet which is the government of Runnerboro.

Secretary of State- Your job is top diplomat of Runnerboro. You will be in charge of all relations with other governments and islands and work side by side with the defense secretary.

Attorney general- This job you are head of the department of justice which handles court cases whether or not you live in Runnerboro in a way that TV judges do it.

Defense Secretary- Your job would be in charged of the Runnerboro armed forces and will have access to top secret plans and info.

Treasury secretary- Your job will be in charged of the treasury department which handles financial stuff in Runnerboro and if needed can look at ways to cut off funds to people/islands that poses problems to Runnerboro.

Link to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...jppEaOkSWKDAjuoxSnG9l5LQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
A lot of people have been asking me if there are jobs you can apply for in Runnerboro. The answer is yes! Here are the following high level jobs you can apply for to be in my cabinet which is the government of Runnerboro.

Secretary of State- Your job is top diplomat of Runnerboro. You will be in charge of all relations with other governments and islands and work side by side with the defense secretary.

Attorney general- This job you are head of the department of justice which handles court cases whether or not you live in Runnerboro in a way that TV judges do it.

Defense Secretary- Your job would be in charged of the Runnerboro armed forces and will have access to top secret plans and info.

Treasury secretary- Your job will be in charged of the treasury department which handles financial stuff in Runnerboro and if needed can look at ways to cut off funds to people/islands that poses problems to Runnerboro.

Link to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...jppEaOkSWKDAjuoxSnG9l5LQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Cabinet positions? Is there a microwave position too?

(JK PLS)

T

Trump15024

When will the "Dictator" position be open? I promise to suppress...I mean fight for the rights of citizens.
Dictator? Wow that is going too far. It's a democracy well all citizens have the right to vote and have their rights Kaye's out in the Runnerboro constitution

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Dictator? Wow that is going too far. It's a democracy well all citizens have the right to vote and have their rights Kaye's out in the Runnerboro constitution
Erm... since when have we had polls on bills to post xD... it's all ur "executive" decisions...

I would apply, but then I'd be under ur control... and u would never accept me...

T

Trump15024

Erm... since when have we had polls on bills to post xD... it's all ur "executive" decisions...

I would apply, but then I'd be under ur control... and u would never accept me...
You don't know I wouldn't accept you. I would love to have you helping out. The way the gov works in Runnerboro is I can introduce bills that take a 2/3 majority to pass or I can take executive privilege which is when something needs to get done quick and dosent have time for congressional approval

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
You don't know I wouldn't accept you. I would love to have you helping out. The way the gov works in Runnerboro is I can introduce bills that take a 2/3 majority to pass or I can take executive privilege which is when something needs to get done quick and dosent have time for congressional approval
I just don't wanna be under u, id rather be the mayor in october, but I might apply

Death

Mar 18, 2017

I ran for the secretary of state cus I have lots of island connections heheheh

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
O wait... if I'm Sac. O defense can I kill ppl?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Idc honestly ill just run like city manager or something in october. I can easily influence tho idk if its worth running

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Well actually PVP is not on in Runnerboro but I will look into getting PVP in the streets
Yay xD, I might apply if u add 2k bounties to everyone lmao

T

Trump15024

Death u wanna run together? I can be mayor and u city manager, or vice versa!
Right now elections are not open but you can apply for more government jobs at the moment make sure you know the criteria for running which will be released soon

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Right now elections are not open but you can apply for more government jobs at the moment make sure you know the criteria for running which will be released soon
Ik, all good ppl plan for elections 17 quadrillion years in advance xD

Jk

Reactions: Trump15024

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Idk really who I will run with but Ill see in October. I am gonna run for a low ranking position cus im not dedicated to doing all the typing stuff and pass on to congress but I can help out in the island

T

Trump15024

Guys the only thing you can run for is mayor and city manager nothing lower. The only lower things is a cabinet position

Death

Mar 18, 2017
By october i think i will have like 5 islands by then LOL, I might not even run. I basically own enderisland cus enderport isnt active and no one does anything there besides me making the island beautiful which I am horrible at

Status
Not open for further replies.