RunnerBoro Election

T

Trump15024

Not only do you have your facts wrong which make this a lie, and u stated it publically and when u google slander it basically means lie, you accused me of a lie in public hence "public Slander" now i don't wanna go anywhere with this but i would appreciate you keeping you criticism on your own campaign thread ty.
You just lied here is what you said in your ban appeal Just a couple of weeks ago "I have no proof as of after nibble explained to me I was wrong in what I did, I bought my dream mansion for an unfair price and proceeded to keep it until I was caught for the reason of me liking it too much."

https://imgur.com/a/cGxEx

So I am not telling the truth when you basically admitted to it?

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
You just lied here is what you said in your ban appeal Just a couple of weeks ago "I have no proof as of after nibble explained to me I was wrong in what I did, I bought my dream mansion for an unfair price and proceeded to keep it until I was caught for the reason of me liking it too much."

Drop. It. It's. Not. Needed. Thx.

Reactions: LavaFlake

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano

First off thats not a lie, like i said it was a misunderstanding and i explained it to kiri as well, id be more than happy to show u screenies of our convo if you would like

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
You might stand by and be called a lier but I don't.
I don't take that heat, but when it's just like beating a dead man, there's no point in this. Sorry, but pls listen, both of u drop it

T

Trump15024

First off thats not a lie, like i said it was a misunderstanding and i explained it to kiri as well, id be more than happy to show u screenies of our convo if you would like
Again I just asked you a simple question and that should have been your answer above. Ok, thank for you explaining to a fellow voter. Have a nice day

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I will be making a post with screenshots later tonight let me gather them ok
Are you really this petty that you feel the need to do this? Making up things and twisting them in a way that benefits you is not the way to go. I already told you that if you are not a 9 year old then you should know not to fight fire with fire, but clearly you can't read either. Fighting seems to be a sport to you, and sadly you're losing at it right now. I suggest trying a different approach that doesn't show who you really are next time, as this has backfired. I hope you can find peace, and if you can read, which is questionable right now, I hope you can try a different approach next time.

T

Trump15024

Are you really this petty that you feel the need to do this? Making up things and twisting them in a way that benefits you is not the way to go. I already told you that if you are not a 9 year old then you should know not to fight fire with fire, but clearly you can't read either. Fighting seems to be a sport to you, and sadly you're losing at it right now. I suggest trying a different approach that doesn't show who you really are next time, as this has backfired. I hope you can find peace, and if you can read, which is questionable right now, I hope you can try a different approach next time.
Screenshots don't lie. Correct I fight fire with fire. If you don't like it so be it but i have made it this far haven't I?