RunnerBoro Election

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Hey Guys, i believe that the fact that only rich people are running says enough about our Economy, People own to manny plots and that way they can influence the prices of other plots and rule the economy. So i don't think we should be voting for a Mayor of Runnerboro cus they don't need a rich guy being famous and powerfull they need someone who cares. And i don't get the feeling these people really care for the economy and new users of the server. Gl with this and hopfully someone who really cares will save this city

Reactions: LavaFlake
T

Trump15024

Hey Guys, i believe that the fact that only rich people are running says enough about our Economy, People own to manny plots and that way they can influence the prices of other plots and rule the economy. So i don't think we should be voting for a Mayor of Runnerboro cus they don't need a rich guy being famous and powerfull they need someone who cares. And i don't get the feeling these people really care for the economy and new users of the server. Gl with this and hopfully someone who really cares will save this city
Runnerboro is an island not the government of the server nor Cayman.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I see where your coming from but i would like to point out something, us "rich" people are rich because we managed ourselves well, we know what is needed to make runnerboro a better place for people that aren't as good at managing their money. Unlike some candidates who are just running for the fun of it and making promises they most likely cant keep because they don't have a good idea of this servers standards. On the other hand, people such as me and my group are the most qualified for the reasons i have put above. Managing an island and its government is no easy task is definitely not for everyone. Not everyone understands how much work and time this is gonna require and are simply running just to get the position they think sound cool. Me and my group have nothing to gain out of being elected we are some of the richest players on the server and all we really want it to make runnerboro reach its full potential as a tea because we don't want it to end up like some of the ugly islands on the server.

Any questions let us know, ty for telling us what u think!

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I also get where you guys are comming from, but its just hard to believe that you guys will make the world a better place, still i get why you guys should be running it, but i am still on the fact that somebody needs to run it.
(Btw the Goverment of Runnerboro? Thats a thing? Can i have more info on that cus i love Democratie)

T

Trump15024

I also get where you guys are comming from, but its just hard to believe that you guys will make the world a better place, still i get why you guys should be running it, but i am still on the fact that somebody needs to run it.
(Btw the Goverment of Runnerboro? Thats a thing? Can i have more info on that cus i love Democratie)
Read the first post by eatsmith

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Ok i we can explain everything, tell me who you think so far is a better candidate and i will give you my opinion on why we are better reasonably, and the government of runnerboro is basically eatsmith (the island owner) and all 4 positions that are being elected rn.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I got it, i have to get the economie of this server more, like 1 week ago i didn't even knew there where Islands, so i think i will vote for the persone who has the most plans and knows what he wants to do for the Island

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I got it, i have to get the economie of this server more, like 1 week ago i didn't even knew there where Islands, so i think i will vote for the persone who has the most plans and knows what he wants to do for the Island
That sounds like a good plan

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hope you will consider us then! We have major plans to rework the city for the better :D

Reactions: sundae22

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I agree to what LavaFlake has said. Some of my friends told me why are you running to help that island. And people would tell me its not as nice, and I'd say I can't do anything about it. I really plan to fix it. I don't consider myself rich, yes I do got plots, but my money is really little, to be honest I can understand where you are coming from. I use to be like you, the untalented guy, clueless on how to be like all this rich players. I use to be bad that I'd glitch into someone's house, and I was stupid to not even know what I was doing or what glitching was. Tho the owner was mad at me, and I am sorry for the mistake I made a lot of months ago, she still helped me out. Its not in the people you choose to manage the island, its the dedication. I would force myself to build, and later on I hear comments flooding with me saying my builds are good, and sometimes I tell myself if u don't try then you wont be anywhere. I myself feel that I am not the most political nor the best builder nor the best pvper. Some people wouldn't mind and would resort to easy ways to making cash but, hard work means something.
So my plan is, we got about half the island or so not player owned. The island already has tons of plots, so we plan to add facilities, such as parks which will be the care of tiger,turkey and lava mostly since they are terraformers they are better at that kind of stuff. In my opinion Runnerboro is a bit too, over populated, and there are a lot of ugly houses, that don't follow city standards and there empty plots not being used, I will be taking the plots by force if they don't do anything about it, I or my 3 other companions or some of my friends will help rebuild the city but by bit. We will need effort for sure, it wont be easy either especially with all the damaged plots, and in a short term of 3 months. I will do all I can in my power to make sure that the island is clean. I plan to add a couple of buildings or plan out the plots, like make a plan before regioning them and selling them that way we can see how it would look would the sky, mansion and house plots look in the right order. I already convinced Gabriel current mayor a few days ago to abolish the road naming policy since it isn't the best idea. We plan to add beaches decorate them and some beach homes, perhaps we will make some boats in the watery area as well as some fishing area. I cant promise all of this yet but so far that is what I plan to do, the housing is more of my priority. I plan to add a village or a nicer area, it will be more expensive than regular houses, but the area is nicer with swimming pool and such. I plan to add a museum as well as tho I will not be willing to place my rarest items there since I will only be there for 3 months if elected and atleast 50+ are added there who could steal it at anytime. I plan to rebuild the city hall as well to a much nicer looking one. We can make some small shop stalls that can be rented/buy (not sure yet). And a new spawn point similar to /spawn but for the island will be /as tp. A small event area for where lets say someone has a birthday we will let them use the area and we will decorate it for a small pay, or can be used for Christmas and other events. If elected we will Christmas theme the island like by placing snowmans placing tp different colored lights around the island etc.., a week before Christmas to gather the Christmas Spirit. A possible redstone light house and me and tiger, both use redstone tho he is more of the expert, we can possibly add a rotation one or a regular one. This is most of what we plan for now, I will get back to you if we got more plans but this is what is in my plans.

Vote for:
Mayor: TheDiamondTiger
City Manager: Death_Inferno360
North Alderman: PurpleTurkey
South Alderman: LavaFlake

Reactions: Optic

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
okay excuse me, I have 6 plots and I'm not rich. I don't hurt the economy at all! And I really care about the economy <3

Reactions: Powerfull

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Sorry, but I've been making economic threads for awhile detailing ways to fix the econ and trust me, "rich" players aren't the issue.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I've been talking about the economy for a-g-e-s. Bigger measures would have to be taken than just over pricing some plots to worsen the economy at this point.

Reactions: Turkey

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I agree to what LavaFlake has said. Some of my friends told me why are you running to help that island. And people would tell me its not as nice, and I'd say I can't do anything about it. I really plan to fix it. I don't consider myself rich, yes I do got plots, but my money is really little, to be honest I can understand where you are coming from. I use to be like you, the untalented guy, clueless on how to be like all this rich players. I use to be bad that I'd glitch into someone's house, and I was stupid to not even know what I was doing or what glitching was. Tho the owner was mad at me, and I am sorry for the mistake I made a lot of months ago, she still helped me out. Its not in the people you choose to manage the island, its the dedication. I would force myself to build, and later on I hear comments flooding with me saying my builds are good, and sometimes I tell myself if u don't try then you wont be anywhere. I myself feel that I am not the most political nor the best builder nor the best pvper. Some people wouldn't mind and would resort to easy ways to making cash but, hard work means something.

So my plan is, we got about half the island or so not player owned. The island already has tons of plots, so we plan to add facilities, such as parks which will be the care of tiger,turkey and lava mostly since they are terraformers they are better at that kind of stuff. In my opinion Runnerboro is a bit too, over populated, and there are a lot of ugly houses, that don't follow city standards and there empty plots not being used, I will be taking the plots by force if they don't do anything about it, I or my 3 other companions or some of my friends will help rebuild the city but by bit. We will need effort for sure, it wont be easy either especially with all the damaged plots, and in a short term of 3 months. I will do all I can in my power to make sure that the island is clean. I plan to add a couple of buildings or plan out the plots, like make a plan before regioning them and selling them that way we can see how it would look would the sky, mansion and house plots look in the right order. I already convinced Gabriel current mayor a few days ago to abolish the road naming policy since it isn't the best idea. We plan to add beaches decorate them and some beach homes, perhaps we will make some boats in the watery area as well as some fishing area. I cant promise all of this yet but so far that is what I plan to do, the housing is more of my priority. I plan to add a village or a nicer area, it will be more expensive than regular houses, but the area is nicer with swimming pool and such. I plan to add a museum as well as tho I will not be willing to place my rarest items there since I will only be there for 3 months if elected and atleast 50+ are added there who could steal it at anytime. I plan to rebuild the city hall as well to a much nicer looking one. We can make some small shop stalls that can be rented/buy (not sure yet). And a new spawn point similar to /spawn but for the island will be /as tp. A small event area for where lets say someone has a birthday we will let them use the area and we will decorate it for a small pay, or can be used for Christmas and other events. If elected we will Christmas theme the island like by placing snowmans placing tp different colored lights around the island etc.., a week before Christmas to gather the Christmas Spirit. A possible redstone light house and me and tiger, both use redstone tho he is more of the expert, we can possibly add a rotation one or a regular one. This is most of what we plan for now, I will get back to you if we got more plans but this is what is in my plans.

Vote for:
Mayor: TheDiamondTiger
City Manager: Death_Inferno360
North Alderman: PurpleTurkey
South Alderman: LavaFlake
I know some players disagree with many current methods of building from certain players so I have been working on improvement my techniques. I shall be able to assist in the rebuilding in the city and hopefully start procuring builds for players in the near future. I am also fairly confident I can redecorate the whole city for Christmas which will be done with quality craftsmanship. Some of the other ideas will have to pass clearance (as we need to use space efficiently) and have yet to be decided. Stay tuned everyone!