s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
Who are you accusing: @ridebuilder5
What are you claims/accusations: broke the two chests inside my apartment and stole everything inside it (griefing and stealing)
Any proof you could provide us: (below)
The stuff was worth about 50k, but I believe that the price may be justified or narrowed down if it is possible for staff to precisely check what items had fallen from the chest upon breaking.
1566298567214.png
1566298571559.png
1566298575438.png
1566298586870.png

ridebuilder5

Jul 6, 2019
@Lateley u can keep falsely accusing me all you want. It doesn't mean you're right. I'm the one who's right. You griefed my apartment and stole my stuff. I didn't do anything to your apartment. Also, you're the reason I'm banned because you caused drama and blamed it on me.

@Smilinq can u plz close this thread? It's only causing drama started by @Lateley.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
@Lateley u can keep falsely accusing me all you want. It doesn't mean you're right. I'm the one who's right.
You were the one starting the firefights, and it could even been seen in your ban reason: "Contiuous drama and problems being caused, ordering myself to fire staff team and ban other players harassing and annoying on the server and discord. permenant ban no chance of appeal" It seems you are the one causing drama. I can note out a few of those moment and even proof, but since you are already on your lifelong holiday I am not bothered to do so. There had been several reports of you being a nuisance, with a few 30-40 people experiencing the same thing: being falsely accused by you and being annoyed.

There are logs still in the apartment, showing that you broke the chests and griefed my apartment. The apartment isnt yours anyways, since I rented it during your vacation, and if you forgot to rent it then too bad, the items officially belongs to the client. Of course I didn't do anything to your apartment, it's mine anyways. ALso mentions that you claimed to have permission of griefing the apt by me, but that is just applesauce.

Also, you're the reason I'm banned because you caused drama and blamed it on me. It's only causing drama started by @Lateley.
I mean, I was part of it. You stated that everyone in your way got you banned, and nah, I just wanted my stuff back, that's all. Here you can clearly see ridebuilder not speaking the truth. If you want more information, or if your orifice still claims the screenshots are photoshopped, you can kindly ask an admin or even the owner to seek out the truth behind this, which is in front of your eyes the whole time. You were the one who started this anyways, since you're the only one on vacation, while the others continued to thrive in McCities.

So, enjoy your vacation I guess

Adios

Reactions: Spyders_Crypt

ridebuilder5

Jul 6, 2019
@Lateley I'm perm banned with no chance to appeal so you can't sue me number one.

Number two everything you say is a lie. I didn't grief your apartment. I didn't take anything. I have proof. If you keep falsely accusing me, staff will soon realize that you caused all the drama in the first place which you did. Also, they'll probs unban me and ban you for lying about me and for starting all those "firefights" as you called them.

ridebuilder5

Jul 6, 2019
Also, @Lateley feel free to continue harassing me while I get hold of the police. You're just giving me plenty of material to prove that you have slandered me and harassed and bullied me. I even have screenshots of you saying the n word to me so have fun getting thrown in jail. I'm calling the police right now in fact so in real life be expecting a knock at the door from the police soon.

Cheers,
ride

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
The proof has been submitted, comments have been made.
Now for the love of god and to make things easier for trump, stop debating on this courtcase. We try to get to it asap, but we need time to debate the case too. If comments keep getting made then we have to discuss that too and the courtcase will only take longer.

You guys are repeating arguments at this point. So I kindly request you wait paitiently until higher staff can handle the courtcase.

Greets

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
I believe the money (50k)may be forcefully relocated from your bank account if done so.
if screenshots arnt enough to proof feel free to ask anyone on the server for witnesses
As for the irl threat I will file a lil report for that, wish the best luck for you to find my location

Last edited:
Reactions: JacksonRop2442
Status
Not open for further replies.