Say anything!

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
What im going to share is a personal opinion that i think might help Mccities, so since everyone is saying that mccities is dying (including me) i think us players should also do something about it and not nag to nibble to add new features, idk what we can exactly do that will help the economy and the server itself but if we all stick to it it might work out
I agree, except for that there's nothing we can really do except for talk about it. We have no real power unless we can unite and do something collectively (Which will never happen, human nature doesn't allow for that). We should NEVER just say, "It might sort itself out". What if it doesn't? Then the downfall of the server will be on the hands of the players. We should continue to make suggestions and continue to give the staff ideas. Because the staff makes all of the decisions, it's our job to advise them and, at times, correct them.

Casual

oblivo
oblivo
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
I agree, except for that there's nothing we can really do except for talk about it. We have no real power unless we can unite and do something collectively (Which will never happen, human nature doesn't allow for that). We should NEVER just say, "It might sort itself out". What if it doesn't? Then the downfall of the server will be on the hands of the players. We should continue to make suggestions and continue to give the staff ideas. Because the staff makes all of the decisions, it's our job to advise them and, at times, correct them.
Actually there are alot of stuff us players can do, like for example people that overprice regions and slimefun items. I can name about 25 regions that are on resell and aren't worth the price their being sold for.

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
Actually there are alot of stuff us players can do, like for example people that overprice regions and slimefun items. I can name about 25 regions that are on resell and aren't worth the price their being sold for.
Not my point. There's nothing major we can do because not many people are actually going to do something about those overpriced regions.

Casual

oblivo
oblivo
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
Not my point. There's nothing major we can do because not many people are actually going to do something about those overpriced regions.
I know that not everyone will participate on this which is why i shared it so people could somehow consider it but i do know that it wont work, just a thought

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Too be honest, this server has some dark histories. New ones are comming every now and then. I can ignore them forreal. But when nothing is done to make up for the darkness and people with ideas, hopes and frustrations are put away as 'toxic' you lose intrest.

Nibble admitted he had no motivation for this server... like he?

Also I recently came to the thought that staff always say they can't do everything on the server.
But Staffmembers are also Police Officers, Architects, Teachers, company owners, island owners. They Fricking run this place from tips to toes!
So don't go tellin me you can't do everything. As you are literally doing more then any player possibly could.

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
Too be honest, this server has some dark histories.
I'm not surprised.
But when nothing is done to make up for the darkness and people with ideas, hopes and frustrations are put away as 'toxic' you lose intrest
Exactly. I can't criticize staff without being muted.
Nibble admitted he had no motivation for this server... like he?
Gee, I wonder why.
Also I recently came to the thought that staff always say they can't do everything on the server.
But Staffmembers are also Police Officers, Architects, Teachers, company owners, island owners. They Fricking run this place from tips to toes!
So don't go tellin me you can't do everything. As you are literally doing more then any player possibly could.
I agree completely. The excuse used by the staff is that they can't do everything, which is in itself a valid statement. However, this should prompt them to take more cues from players and give them more power, thereby permitting them to make positive changes to the server that the staff simply lack the time and motivation to do.

Truly, we play in a lackadaisiocracy. (And yes, that's not a real word, It's merging lackadaisical and -ocracy)
Or maybe a plutocracy.
Or an oligarchy.