Case Closed Scammed by Louveza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
No need to write an essay geez..

Anyway. ASSUMING that I have money in the bank isnt. Good enough. Before you built it you should have asked
Honestly figured there was no need to ask. I thought you had common sense and would actually have the money before buying it.... It's entirely not my fault that you didn't. I asked if 30k was a good price. You agreed, which means that you would pay the 30k, implying you actually HAD 30k in the first place. One could make the argument that you were trying to get it while asking me to wait, but the fact that you were attempting to buy 50 tacos states otherwise.

Reactions: Jo3512 and Turkey

Death

Mar 18, 2017
No she shouldn't have. I apologize for speaking on this post because it does not concern me. However, It annoys me greatly how this Louveza lies, then spits complete non-sense when she is proven wrong. I am a witness for andesine, For I talked to louveza and saw her plot.
Lying in a court case to defend yourself is unacceptable and i think it takes common sense tho for louveza that you agreed to pay 30k which means you could pay for it. If you dont have enough money to pay for it maybe staff, can just take your plot as payment to intema and myabe ban you for lying. I think it sounds like a fair deal now

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Banning goes to far just a bail
Not rlly, lying on a court case on her is bannable as you can lie to get afree build which is unfair and she acted as is she wphad no common sense really. Her mony should be taken from her and if not, then her plot would be taken instead as peyment to what she had done

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
Not rlly, lying on a court case on her is bannable as you can lie to get afree build which is unfair and she acted as is she wphad no common sense really. Her mony should be taken from her and if not, then her plot would be taken instead as peyment to what she had done
Ermm who said I.was lying...

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
And when you say plot do you mean the one that she built the statue on

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
Lying in a court case to defend yourself is unacceptable and i think it takes common sense tho for louveza that you agreed to pay 30k which means you could pay for it. If you dont have enough money to pay for it maybe staff, can just take your plot as payment to intema and myabe ban you for lying. I think it sounds like a fair deal now
The punishment is up to Kate, but tbh I just want my money and some compensation for all the trouble she's caused, maybe in the form of a plot or two ;)

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
Also I'd like to say @XxSnowBearxX can verify I built the statue and was there when she said she liked it. @Jabu can verify her refusing to pay a lot and trying to get me to leave her alone and insulting me when I met her in person.

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
The punishment is up to Kate, but tbh I just want my money and some compensation for all the trouble she's caused, maybe in the form of a plot or two ;)
Compensation..dude u caused this. And plusI u didnt give, me a set date.if u wait ill pay you. Honestly some people

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Compensation..dude u caused this. And plusI u didnt give, me a set date.if u wait ill pay you. Honestly some people
Gosh 30k is so damn easy i use to make that in 2 minutes but staff nerfed the tactic but seriously from an hour of faming i think u can earn that money, its honestly no that hard. And lucky you your messing with a owner of 3cities/islands so im sure she knows how to sue someone right and she provided enough evidence so stop trying to get out with your excuses as it is clearly seen that you use excuses as a way to get away.

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
Gosh 30k is so damn easy i use to make that in 2 minutes but staff nerfed the tactic but seriously from an hour of faming i think u can earn that money, its honestly no that hard. And lucky you your messing with a owner of 3cities/islands so im sure she knows how to sue someone right and she provided enough evidence so stop trying to get out with your excuses as it is clearly seen that you use excuses as a way to get away.
If she owns three cities/islands idk why she is so greedyI toto get 30k and plus I dont make excuses

Death

Mar 18, 2017
If she owns three cities/islands idk why she is so greedyI toto get 30k and plus I dont make excuses
Money is money dosent mean your rich means you cant get more. I have 2 island already and co own a city but i still want more. People have unlimited needs and wants but resources are limited and the 30k money is limited therefore she earned what she did from her hardwork of building a statue that seemed fairly nice

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Also I'd like to say @XxSnowBearxX can verify I built the statue and was there when she said she liked it. @Jabu can verify her refusing to pay a lot and trying to get me to leave her alone and insulting me when I met her in person.
I saw it all go down. She did try to get her to leave her alone and try to insult her.

Reactions: Jo3512

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I saw it all go down. She did try to get her to leave her alone and try to insult her.
She just started a war with a bunch of players which she knows she will most likely be hunted down anytime soon for messing with so much people

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
"I have to go I'll pay you when I get back."

You aren't fooling anyone.

I own 3 islands but I'm still broke as ****. I need money, so I worked my ass off on that statue which you're refusing to pay for.

Reactions: Jabu

Death

Mar 18, 2017
"I have to go I'll pay you when I get back."

You aren't fooling anyone.

I own 3 islands but I'm still broke as ****. I need money, so I worked my ass off on that statue which you're refusing to pay for.
That's what I told her but u can't really handle people like them

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
plus I dont make excuses

All you've done is make excuses. Blame it on me, said I should have known, said I'm greedy. Take responsibility for your mistake and fix it. Lying isn't getting you anywhere except for into deeper trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.