School FAQ

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
I get asked lots of questions about school, so here i will answer as many as I can. Feel free to leave a question in the comments if you have any!~

How do I get enrolled?
To get enrolled, you must come to school when I announce in chat and line up or ask me!
What teachers and subjects do I have?
At the start of school you come to the gym and I will say your teacher and what subject you have first. Your teachers change throughout the day as you have different lessons.
Which classroom do I go to?
I will school broadcast the teachers classroom so you know where to go!
How do I become teacher?
You must be citizen and have 2 days playtime. You go to forums>teacher app format>copy questions>applications>post new thread> paste questions> answer them then post thread
What subjects are taken?
I have a book at the school with all teachers and their subjects, feel free to ask to read it!
What happens if I get expelled?
You get unexpelled when we next open school, if you get expelled frequently you could get permanently expelled from school.
Can I get jailed at school?
Yes, if you have committed a crime you will be jailed.
What do I do if my teacher is a criminal or has done something wrong?
If you see any teachers breaking school rules or being too mean in lessons, or doing anything you dont think is right please come to the principals office at the end of the day or message me.
What do I do if I have a problem?
Come to the principals office or message me.
Thats all the questions I could think of, please leave any in the comments if you want to!