Search Warrants added

T

Trump15024

Search Warrants: Search warrants can be given out by sr police officer, chief, and the minister. To get a search warrant, an officer must present probable cause that a property has illegal items (drugs and weapons). No matter an officers rank, another officer of sr police + must approve their request for a search warrant. 

Format: I (officer name) give (person conducting the raid) permission to search the property (property name) and remove any drugs illegal weapons from the plot.

Bails: If illegal drugs or guns are found in a chest or on the property, it will be the normal bail price.

Obstruction of justice: If a player refuses to unlock their chests or stops your ability to get access to their property you can jail for obstruction of justice and the bail is $10,000. - Players must be online during these raids

- Player has to be messaged and asked to unlock their chests
- Police may not take things without the players permission but if they refuse the confiscation jail them for the 10k bail.

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
This takes police work to a whole new level.First they can search your inventory for drugs occasionally.Now, they can legit find some reason to search your house, and just yeet into your house and take them drugs.You drugees and drug lords will probably have to start hiding ya drugs in some random shed on some random plot.

T

Trump15024

This takes police work to a whole new level.First they can search your inventory for drugs occasionally.Now, they can legit find some reason to search your house, and just yeet into your house and take them drugs.You drugees and drug lords will probably have to start hiding ya drugs in some random shed on some random plot.
Or, you could just hide the drugs in the walls if that’s ur style.You know make walls two layers thick and put the drugs in the first layer.This gonna be real intense
Dude! You know your parents are watching shhhh can't be talking about drugs

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
Dude! You know your parents are watching shhhh can't be talking about drugs
I will be fine.They dont care what i post on here, and they are fine wit h drugs on the server.
Nobody will ever beat my story of back in the day how I stalled a cop with a warrant for 10 minutes while my buddy smuggled out my 5 dub drug stash. Heheh it worked
OOf.That sounds epic.
So if i just have 1 weed, and i say no u cant see my housy i get charged 10k. I might as well hold it and get charges less
yup
@Trump15024 wasnt their a pole a while ago about this being added back and no one wanted it
yeah, but they dont care
Different system though. This one might actually function
Hes right
good thing i already left server then lmao dont have to deal with more police abuse
Holy crap!
Suggestion: let cops check a certain amount of chests. Not a whole — storage. That’s kinda insane. Also, tell your cops their limits, as a previous search warrant almost turned into harassing the player.
THats true.ow you really have to hide drugs
This is why I have like 20 secret rooms in my Mansion :cooler:
Wow.Ima report u to the police.
Yeah, they must specify the area they want to search. I will
Really?