Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAnonymous

Jan 16, 2019
The Anonymous Bunker
Minecraft Username: I believe it's still sebgotbanned
The staff that banned you: @shroomchi
Reason for ban: duped items 2021.07.21
Proof against the ban: hello people of the good life, it's been some time. I believe I was 15 when I started playing on this server. It have been a hectic 4 years that I played on there, with many nights grinding until 5 am and countless of hours flying around without a purpose. From noob to police to mod to noob. As of this time, there is no proof against the ban. Mostafa and I wanted one last dance and tried to finess Gabe. I was busy with school back then and didn't have much playing time. We were seeking for some excitement, but obviously were seeking that in the wrong place.

I sincerely apologize for the times that I misbehaved and the drama that I caused. It sounds cliché, but I have grown up. I'm 21 now and work in IT. I would like to ask you to let me back on the server to live the good old days and see how the server progressed in the 1.5 year that I have been gone. A lot has happened, but this is where my 'childhood' was spent. Never studying for exams, but playing on mccities. You can monitor me very closely, because I don't have hours and hours per day to spend on the server, but I would like to get back into the mines and make a house for myself. I have been keeping an eye on the forums and see that it's quite active still, which is good to see. I'd like to add 1 players to the community.

Once again, I sincerely apologize and I look forward to getting a reply. Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Seb

Status
Not open for further replies.