Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
It'd be really cool if I could buy just /fly. I don't want a nickname, pets, trails, etc. and would really just like to fly. Adventurer VIP costs $15 per two months and includes /fly, /nick, /repair, and other stuff. Maybe a two-month long access to /fly could cost $5 (or whatever price). I think I'd be more willing to purchase the single command for cheaper, because that's the only thing I want from the store.

Reactions: laggynab

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
It'd be really cool if I could buy just /fly. I don't want a nickname, pets, trails, etc. and would really just like to fly. Adventurer VIP costs $15 per two months and includes /fly, /nick, /repair, and other stuff. Maybe a two-month long access to /fly could cost $5 (or whatever price). I think I'd be more willing to purchase the single command for cheaper, because that's the only thing I want from the store.
Yeah this should be added. Maybe like $10 you can get /fly?

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I also wish that /nick was permanent and gave you unlimited /nick usage ...

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
If it's already a thing, why would "all these noobs be fly pvping?"
Welp people are not educated sadly so time to teach them about it - .-
Fly pvp is when someone flys to you and tags you while they are flying. But as soon as they tag you they stop flying.
So that is why anti flying while pvp is enabled, but fly pvping still is enabled.
So before you think you know everyone make sure to check your facts ;3

D

Deleted member 832

Welp people are not educated sadly so time to teach them about it - .-
Fly pvp is when someone flys to you and tags you while they are flying. But as soon as they tag you they stop flying.
So that is why anti flying while pvp is enabled, but fly pvping still is enabled.
So before you think you know everyone make sure to check your facts ;3
*cough no one gets caught*