Selling Captain Island

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Well if he drops his bids, I will just go lower, probably vise versa.
Well yes it's going out of hand, but it's already has been said multiple times

T

Trump15024

Well there also 200 secret regioned islands owned by 10 old players that never play.
But it's more convient to not give any proof or names.
I won’t give out names but these players have 1 billion dollars each or together

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
This ^
@TheDiamondTiger you say you have debts but that isn't exactly hard cash. Unfortunately the server has no credit/debt system
@TheDiamondTiger And do you have proof of the debts and are the players still active or do they still own stuff?
I have provided significant evidence as well as harboring money in friends accounts. @Pixel and @Turkey have received this substantial evidence and I don't think this affects either of you. I'm just going to move the bid up to 47 mil in case I missed a post. Monetarily this doesn't matter and I'm paying for the half of the island I don't already own. So even if I lose I still come out ahead. I would also like to note the current amount is trifling compared to the amount I have.

Reactions: Powerfull

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
Deny it all you want, but your stock portfolio amounts to at least 800 million dollars, plus the $90mil in your bal. And you have a partner with ~$134mil. That's enough proof for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
At least give me 1billion in my stocks if you're gonna pretend to know it ;)

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I have provided significant evidence as well as harboring money in friends accounts. @Pixel and @Turkey have received this substantial evidence and I don't think this affects either of you. I'm just going to move the bid up to 47 mil in case I missed a post. Monetarily this doesn't matter and I'm paying for the half of the island I don't already own. So even if I lose I still come out ahead. I would also like to note the current amount is trifling compared to the amount I have.
I can verify that Tiger has shown proof that he is able to provide money to purchase the other half of the island, and we have also spoken with a select few that would be providing some of his money. I take Tiger's bids more seriously than Jazz's.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I can verify that Tiger has shown proof that he is able to provide money to purchase the other half of the island, and we have also spoken with a select few that would be providing some of his money. I take Tiger's bids more seriously than Jazz's.
Thanks, that hurts. I believe I already provided my money source once, but I'm not allowed to privately msgs you about the island so that's not going to work anyway. Tiger wasn't either?

I'm just hurt that you take a banned player more serious then one alive and well. Nothing to Tiger, just.. :(

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Thanks, that hurts. I believe I already provided my money source once, but I'm not allowed to privately msgs you about the island so that's not going to work anyway. Tiger wasn't either?

I'm just hurt that you take a banned player more serious then one alive and well. Nothing to Tiger, just.. :(
I keep in contact with Tiger for reasons other than him trying to pander to me and Turkey to get an island. Also I don't recall you disclosing your money source to me, but at this point it's getting to so much money that, even though once believable at 20mil, I take your bids less seriously. You can dm if you'd like I'm not really too strict on **never message me**.